NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIII: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs for Thee

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
I'm not sure that's the own you think it is? :laugh:

The Rangers just won the President's Trophy and have been the 4th best team over the last 3 years. I'd gladly prefer to watch that out of my team. I hope the Rangers continue to blow it, but they still have a few year window with the ages of their core. And Perreault and Othmann would be the 2nd and 3rd best prospects in the Flyers pool. Again, one just won the President's Trophy.....the other is exiting a "rebuild." Not great!
Exiting a rebuild! I love that one and accelerated rebuild! The best part is the Flyers probably think this, when the rebuild has barely begun.

Reactions: Amorgus and Magua

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Nurse might actually be the worst contract of my lifetime. At least most of the really, really bad ones are LTIR eligible at some point. He might actually be the worst contract in the history of the sport.

Reactions: TheKingPin

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Nurse might actually be the worst contract of my lifetime. At least most of the really, really bad ones are LTIR eligible at some point. He might actually be the worst contract in the history of the sport.
Basically a Phaneuf 2.0?
Nurse is so f***ing bad. That contract has killed Edmontons chance to build the necessary depth around on McDrai.
Same thing was said about Bob's contract at some point. Such is the nature of the business.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The structure here just can’t happen

Unless your goaltender is that good to bail you out, this doesn’t work. Oilers are just cooked overall, they’re doing things that they weren’t doing even when they were in tough battles with Vancouver and Dallas.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad