Value of: Minnesota Wild retool?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StateOfHockey101

May 19, 2015
You mean the guy who had one point in 21 NHL games this year, and the guy who is under contract to the KHL next year?

Lose Hartman(1.7M cap hit) on a team that is desperate for good value contracts?

:huh:
That's exactly why Rossi needs to be here next year. We have to see what we have in Rossi.
And yes, Hartman is cheap, but he's not great at anything, especially faceoffs.. he is taking up a roster spot that we can use on a younger guy to see what he has.
You shouldn't be looking at next year as a competitive year.. this team is very avg at best. Next year needs to be about development.

kcunac

Aug 31, 2008
Ottawa
Our 1st rounder (currently 11OV) + for Eriksson Ek

Of course Min should never trade him but I didn't make the thread.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Don't really have anything to add to this other than was really impressed with Faber in the playoffs. Will be very curious to see what Addison, Duhaime, Gustavsson, and Steel get for their RFA contracts

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Don't really have anything to add to this other than was really impressed with Faber in the playoffs. Will be very curious to see what Addison, Duhaime, Gustavsson, and Steel get for their RFA contracts
Addison - cheap or traded
Duhaime - 1.2MM, 2 years
Gus - 3.2MM, 3 years
Steel - I dont know if he will be back, maybe for cheap and short term.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018

He’s not available , he’s just too good and getting better every year still. 11oa + is a decent offer depending on the plus but he’s just to valuable to the wild

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

You could do three 1sts and Minnesota should still say no. Eriksson Ek is a difference maker. The team looked lost without him.

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
What's the ask for Freddie Gaudreau? We're looking for a 3rd line C who can play PK and win draws, and it looks like he's at around a 50% win rate.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
What's the ask for Freddie Gaudreau? We're looking for a 3rd line C who can play PK and win draws, and it looks like he's at around a 50% win rate.
They just re-signed him at the end of the regular season, highly doubtful that they are looking to move him any time soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad