Minnesota Wild General Discussion 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I'm sure he means only if Zucc goes too

I believe Zuccarello will advise him to re-sign with the Wild, and Kaprizov actually listens to him. I think some fans don't understand the close friendship between those two, they're like brothers.

Zuccarello is a big part of Kaprizov's success, because of things that happened off the ice. Kaprizov arrived here in the middle of the pandemic, and spoke very little English. He really struggled to settle in, Zucc noticed this and took him under his wings. He helped him with everything from finding a place to stay, to buying groceries. Zucc also taught him how to become a pro in the NHL, with everything that goes with it off the ice.

Kaprizov is forever grateful for this, and said they will remain close friends for life.

I don't think money will be an issue for Kaprizov, but he wants to win, he wants to win the Stanley Cup. Based on the prospect pool including more promising Russians, and Wild's chances to become a cup contender in the future, things are looking really good. Kaprizov has a chance to become Captain and lead this team to a Cup, something he may not want to leave behind.

His English is also getting really good, I think he's been working on it this summer. He's not afraid to face the media without a translator anymore, his interview a few days ago impressed me.

Reactions: Saga of the Elk

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Have been saying Chicago would be a good fit for him for a while now. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he ends up there.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Kap to the hawks would be the most MN thing that could possibly happen, so basically book it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad