Proposal: Minnesota - Ottawa Blockbuster

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

roon

Mar 1, 2012
Minnesota
What, his 36 points in 56 games? What sub 40 point seasons are you talking about?

On the one hand you're talking about Tkachuk playing 5 more games than Boldy, and on the other, you're talking about him scoring fewer than 40 points when he played 56 games that year (during COVID).

He actually led the team in scoring that year.

In Tkachuk's rookie season, Ottawa traded away their top offensive forwards in Stone and Duchene during the season.

As you say, he led Ottawa in scoring in his sophomore year in the league, just ahead of offensive megastars like Connor Brown and Jean-Gabriel Pageau.

My fault - sub 50 point seasons.

Reactions: NyQuil

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
if brady was on any other team they would have 2 cups at least because he is a player and leader you win with.

*except he just can't do it on ottawa and nevermind that he has never been that player.

DrDangles

Mar 1, 2013
As a neutral fan I would hang on to Boldy. Not saying Tkachuk isn't the better player right now, but with where Minnesota is at I think 6 years of Boldy is more valuable than 4 years of Brady.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad