GDT: "Minimalist" - Oilers @ Flyers - 5PM MST - SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Death threats were dumb. Guy is just a hockey player and tried to do his job the only way he knew how.

But good job on Manning to "answer the bell". This is convincing me even more that the McD injury was a dirty and desperate play and not "just a mistake".

Manning doesn't get to decide whether or not he is a healthy scratch tonight dude. :huh:

The Philly coaching staff has a reasonable excuse to scratch him in general, namely that he isn't good at ice hockey.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Creative OP, 4 stars in concept but in application its visually less appealing as OP failed to use McGod font.

nor did I but I'm a third tier spaghetti wielding heathen.

iNked-GodA.png

Tazer19

May 24, 2012
Pretty soon I think we have to start calling the Mcdavid line the 1st line. That's basically what it is. McD is starting games, TOI is the same as Drai/Hall and the production is higher.

They are the first line on the depth chart :thumbu:

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Creative OP, 4 stars in concept but in application its visually less appealing as OP failed to use McGod font.

nor did I but I'm a third tier spaghetti wielding heathen.

iNked-GodA.png

Your're in such a weird mood lately... it could almost be mistaken for positivity!

Is Maroon your son or something? :sarcasm:

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Yeesh, Flyers fans not happy over Ghost losing ROTM to McDavid. Can see why, it was a pretty insane month he had.

Between that and Gagner, this has Oilers disaster written all over it

Are they ever. Just once I'd like to read an opposition GDT that isn't filled with hate towards us. I thought the back patting of a guy who chirped McDavid in a bar was a little much. :shakehead

GDT Tunes:

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

Just goes to show how awful our D is in terms of putting up points. Nuge may be back for the yotes game on the 12th according to Todd.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
Are they ever. Just once I'd like to read an opposition GDT that isn't filled with hate towards us. I thought the back patting of a guy who chirped McDavid in a bar was a little much. :shakehead

"I totally chirped McDavid in a bar"

giphy.gif

In reality the guy probably fainted as soon as he set eyes on Connor then asked him for an autograph as soon as he regained consciousness.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta

Just goes to show how awful our D is in terms of putting up points. Nuge may be back for the yotes game on the 12th according to Todd.

Wow, so soon, we will get to see this roster with all of Draisaitl, McDavid and Nuge in the line up, that would be great.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
"I totally chirped McDavid in a bar"

giphy.gif

In reality the guy probably fainted as soon as he set eyes on Connor then asked him for an autograph as soon as he regained consciousness.

"Hey Conner! Hey Conner! Hey Conner!"
*gets thrown out of bar*
*is proud of himself*

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Meh, he seems to have more bite, but I tend to agree the similarities are there.

I do notice that he doesn't shy away from scrums quickly comes to the aid of teammates. Something Inonly ever remember seeing Schultz do once, earlier this season.

thelos

Bunk
Jul 19, 2011
I didn't see this, but I'm glad to hear it!
Got a link?

http://www.broadstreethockey.com/20...cdavid-comparison-sidney-crosby-claude-giroux

It's a predraft article so it's a bit dated so I was mistaken when I said recently, I just saw it posted somewhere recently.

Manning doesn't get to decide whether or not he is a healthy scratch tonight dude.

The Philly coaching staff has a reasonable excuse to scratch him in general, namely that he isn't good at ice hockey.

Manning is a #7 tweener d man. Hakstol has been alternating him and Medvedev.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad