Confirmed Buy-Out [MIN] Zach Parise and Ryan Suter

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
they likely woukdnt waive ED exposure.

22/22 was last salary year. The remain 3 yrs after we’re low $1M-s2M seasons.

22/23-24/25 seasons they will have near $15M of dead space.
Guess they are out on Eichel….

It does seem like the expansion draft was the catalyst here. They don't need to expose Dumba, and can now protect all the forwards they want to as well. It's a harsh decision considering there will be practically no cap relief on their buyouts in years 2-4 but I have no doubt Guerin has calculated this one out pretty thoroughly. It's an end of an era for the Wild.

Reactions: Chrisinroch

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Doubt Suter would chose any Canadian team outside of maybe MTL due to them having Weber and the recent run they made

He most likely is playing on one of Pens, Bruins, Isles, Rangers next year

Pens can't make it work although I'd love it, they'd have to move likely both Matheson and Pettersson without taking money back. Bruins make a ton of sense.

Reactions: hamzarocks

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Pens can't make it work although I'd love it, they'd have to move likely both Matheson and Pettersson without taking money back. Bruins make a ton of sense.
Pettersson should be pretty easy to deal or might be taken outright by Seattle

If the pens deal Zucker they can probably make the fit work cap wise especially if they get Parise to come along for cheap and replace Zucker for a year. Zucker was said to have comparable value to some forward who recently got dealt. Forgetting the name but that player got a few picks in return

Letang, Dumo, Suter, Marino as the top 4

Matheson - POJ as the bottom pairing

Reactions: Headshot77

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Maybe if the Islanders can trade Leddy or lose him to Seattle, Suter might want to reunite with his first Coach in NY.
It's realistic, actually. Along with Parise. Both stay together for a Cup run, after a decade without sniffing one.

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Wow

Suter is gonna have a lot of interest

My odds on favourites would be Hawks, Islanders and Bruins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad