Value of: Miller to wild

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
I guess it depends on what we think we could recoup trading Miller after the season. If it's just the Reinhart template, then the trade is basically Greenway + any difference between Addison and whatever prospect we'd get back.

Maybe Vancouver takes Rask as well (15-20% retained) to even out the salaries a bit for the year.
If you could get Vancouver retain on Miller a bit, maybe like 1M or so, that would be ideal. This way Minnesota would perhaps be able to sqeeze everyone in next season too and could really go for it this season and next.

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
If you could get Vancouver retain on Miller a bit, maybe like 1M or so, that would be ideal. This way Minnesota would perhaps be able to sqeeze everyone in next season too and could really go for it this season and next.
You don't ask a team to take on a dump (Rask) who already makes 75% of Miller and retain unless you are adding additional assets to the deal. I am not a fan of the original deal from a Vancouver point of view, but thats not what I'm responding to - retention in this sort of deal would require additional assets

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
You don't ask a team to take on a dump (Rask) who already makes 75% of Miller and retain unless you are adding additional assets to the deal. I am not a fan of the original deal from a Vancouver point of view, but thats not what I'm responding to - retention in this sort of deal would require additional assets
No need to include Rask in the trade at all if Vancouver retains.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad