Post-Game Talk: Mike Sullivan Hockey Baby!

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
When you're best players are as old as ours that was quite inevitable.

Why? He can't turn back the clock on our cores age. We need to keep losing.

NO HELP WILL BE FORTHCOMING! THE CORE WANTED SULLY,

NOW THEY PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have any delusions they can be cup contenders, but the team is running around with their heads cut off. Even if you are not trying to win a cup, you need competent coaching to create an environment where young players can develop and succeed. Sully is the absolute last coach you want at the helm of a rebuild.

Reactions: Gurglesons

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I am probably the only idiot still awake torturing myself listening to this radio post game show. Not one they even mentioned sully’s name, just unleashing on EK he is low hanging fruit for them, they went over entire defense except Letang, and of course not mentioning Sid’s stinker. They are team’s mouthpiece but still….

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I don't have any delusions they can be cup contenders, but the team is running around with their heads cut off. Even if you are not trying to win a cup, you need competent coaching to create an environment where young players can develop and succeed. Sully is the absolute last coach you want at the helm of a rebuild.
They'll have time to develop in WB and in juniors, plummeting down the standings is the the only way out. And to be clear it'll be several years. Think 2002-2005. And there won't be a Sids or Geno's, but you'll get some good pieces.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
They aged out, they got stale, it's no more complicated than that. Just accept that the next few years will be brutal. Once you accept it life will be easier.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
A rotting fish stinks from the head down.
E9GYXFNXoAYU_Fi

• Haha
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Kaptah

Jul 15, 2007
Watching EK65 and Crosby stink night after night, and seeing how outdated Sullivan's system is, and realizing Kyle Dubas is still the same idiot he was in Toronto makes me happy I a not a Penquins fan. I am a Puljujärvi fan, and at least there is some hope he'll get traded to a better team come trade deadline.

I feel your pain, It's not like following Pulju's career has been a bundle of joy either...

Last edited:

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Can we not do any better than Grizz lick? He’s been brutal all year. Graves has been better than this guy.

Ryan Shea, Sebastian Aho, Mac Hallowell, Owen Pickering , take your pick. Any one of them should be getting time over him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad