Post-Game Talk: Mike Sullivan Hockey Baby!

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
btw Pixies @Gurglesons you were right about Bunting. At least so far. He's reverted to turd mode. If this is how he's going to play this year then I wish Dubas had arranged something else with that trade.

Dubas probably had to take some salary back to make the Jake trade work no matter what but bleh. He would have been better off with a one year expiring cap dump the way Bunting looks.

it’s the new Hornqvist for Neal!

Reactions: Pancakes

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Crosby really negotiated hard with Tom Werner, forcing him to say "we'll be better" before he committed to finish the final 5 years of his hockey career missing the playoffs.

This is not dignified. This is a hideous death.
Yes, but he didn’t get Werner to complete the sentence…he was going to say “we’ll be better than a beer league team comprised of overweight 50-year-olds”…

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
If he really is hurt they shouldn't be playing him. He's killing them out there. Just about anyone they put in would play better than he is.

They could probably put Kevin Hayes on defense and get a more inspired performance than what EK is bringing.
Don’t disagree

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Yes, but he didn’t get Werner to complete the sentence…he was going to say “we’ll be better than a beer league team comprised over overweight 50-year-olds”…

Sid was just so hoodwinked!

Well, the tank is on now. This is a bottom of the barrel team now that 58 and 65 suck. I expect Crosby to be a little bit better, maybe like last year's version of Malkin. Still extremely uninspired/unimpactful and doesn't drive play at all. Our 2nd best winger is Drew O'Conner. This is a recipe for failure.

Reactions: Andy99

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
If he really is hurt they shouldn't be playing him. He's killing them out there. Just about anyone they put in would play better than he is.

They could probably put Kevin Hayes on defense and get a more inspired performance than what EK is bringing.
Pepperidge farms remembers remembers when we put Brooks Orpik at forward

LiffLaff

Crazy? Me?
Feb 22, 2010
Vardal
btw Pixies @Gurglesons you were right about Bunting. At least so far. He's reverted to turd mode. If this is how he's going to play this year then I wish Dubas had arranged something else with that trade.

Dubas probably had to take some salary back to make the Jake trade work no matter what but bleh. He would have been better off with a one year expiring cap dump the way Bunting looks.
Bunting looks like he's had the life sucked right out of him, and I honestly wouldnt be shocked if it's Sully asking him to "just play", and not try beeing physical or getting under opponents skin, which is basically what makes him effective..

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Bunting looks like he's had the life sucked right out of him, and I honestly wouldnt be shocked if it's Sully asking him to "just play", and not try beeing physical or getting under opponents skin, which is basically what makes him effective..
Bunting not being on the PP is just so classic Sullivan. Stubborn till the day he dies

Reactions: LiffLaff

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Vancouver completely stopped playing after that 4-2 lead. They still won in regulation, rather comfortably. The difference being, if our teams stops playing like that with 4-2 lead, it manages to lose the game without even gettting a loser point.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018

No, he just has absolutely no skill whatsoever, and we are getting caved badly we don't have extended OZ possession where he can set up in front.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well, AB asked how many points the Pens would get during this western Canada road trip and some of us said 1…it’s depressing to be right lol…

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California

I would of never thought I'd say this but Graves is playing a lot better than EK this season.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Gonna repeat this again. Erik Karlsson + Michael Bunting + Tristan Jarry + Ryan Graves + Matt Grzelcyk = 27M of capspace. You know what those players have in common? Well, they are all KD´s acquisitions or signings and they are all nonfactors or negative impacts :)

Also another equation: Karlsson + Bunting + Jarry + Graves + Grzelcyk = 27M = Connor McDavid + Leon Draisaitl

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Gonna repeat this again. Erik Karlsson + Michael Bunting + Tristan Jarry + Ryan Graves + Matt Grzelcyk = 27M of capspace. You know what those players have in common? Well, they are all KD´s acquisitions or signings and they are all nonfactors or negative impacts :)
Which in turn will make us brutal and help garner higher draft picks. :)

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia

Also another equation: Karlsson + Bunting + Jarry + Graves + Grzelcyk = 27M = Connor McDavid + Leon Draisaitl
Graves is fine this year. He should take Grzelcyk's spot and rejoin the top-4 imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad