GDT: #10| Pens vs. Canucks| Sat, Oct. 26 10:00PM EST.| RA | SN-PIT, ESPN+| When A Blind Man Cries... (Sniff/Sniff) ...Is the Road Trip over yet?

LiffLaff

Crazy? Me?
Feb 22, 2010
Vardal
Is this team ever going to keep the score below 4 again? Seems like its pretty much every game. They either start slow and dig them selfs a hole, work their way back only to take their foot back of the gas, or start well, then take their foot of the gas, and try to catch up again as soon as the other team has scored more. I honestly cant remember the last time I saw a full 60 min effort from the whole team.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Is this team ever going to keep the score below 4 again? Seems like its pretty much every game. They either start slow and dig them selfs a hole, work their way back only to take their foot back of the gas, or start well, then take their foot of the gas, and try to catch up again as soon as the other team has scored more. I honestly cant remember the last time I saw a full 60 min effort from the whole team.
It's the goalies man....

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012

It started off promising, then Sullivan couldn't contain himself and f***ed all of that up and yet somehow, Beau and Geno still came out of it looking good with Sullivan sabotaging the shit out of it all.

Doc-Crosby-Rakell
Beau-Malki-Rust
Bunting-Eller-Puustinen
Hayes-Accairi-Poolparty

How does Beau stay in this lineup, and especially in the top 6
Beau was actually great with Geno, I know, I was shocked to sit there at the rink seeing it go down and then of course, Sullivan takes him off of Geno's line to put him with Sid again. Then he just decides to f*** over JP and Puusty as well as Hayes with idiotic minutes and usage and Bunting isn't tried with Sid for all the juggling the twat did this game to get some of the players that are very off to get going, instead he just f***ed around with the ones that were playing well to see if he can throw them off too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad