GDT: #10| Pens vs. Canucks| Sat, Oct. 26 10:00PM EST.| RA | SN-PIT, ESPN+| When A Blind Man Cries... (Sniff/Sniff) ...Is the Road Trip over yet?

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
That Shania song should be the Pens theme song..........

Men shirts, short skirts......................man, I feel like a woman...............

Love that song.. and now it has a whole new meaning or me.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
The media keep saying teams would line up to sign the coach of such a predictable and sloppy team the minute he got fired

Who’s more stupid, the media or the other teams?

It's been said before but he would probably be decent to very good with another Team if he got fired. Because it would likely force him to do things differently

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Would it be outta pocket for players (like Sid, Geno, Tang, Ek) to go to Dubas and/or management and tell them Sullivan is the problem?
I don't know if they think that. Surely Sid could get Sully fired if he wanted, but he chooses not to.

It doesn't really matter though. Management's odd Sullivan infatuation runs contrary to modern sport. The perma-coach thing doesn't happen. It's bizarre.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
For those who are getting a bit excited that Sully could be getting close to getting canned, you do realize his twin Quinn will be replacing him, right?
My hope is there’s some assistants out there with an out-clause or at least a gentleman’s agreement with their GM that they can leave mid-season for a head job.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
I don't know if they think that. Surely Sid could get Sully fired if he wanted, but he chooses not to.

It doesn't really matter though. Management's odd Sullivan infatuation runs contrary to modern sport. The perma-coach thing doesn't happen. It's bizarre.

Other than Mike Tomlin. Stillers have been good this year though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad