Mike Ribeiro charged with sexual assault

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Mike has not aged well.

IMG_0254.jpeg

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Sexual assault of three females is a bit more than a character flaw.
Very true... I guess I was putting it lightly. My point was just that he's had issues for a very long time and obviously never got a handle on them, which led to multiple women being victimized.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013

Ribeiro was found not guilty of 2 of the 3 sexual assaults back in February, 3rd was a mistrial. He settled this today with a plea deal, pleading guilty to the lesser misdemeanor offense of indecent assault. He was sentenced to 1 day jail (already served) and fined 4k.

Reactions: Czechboy

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021

Ribeiro was found not guilty of 2 of the 3 sexual assaults back in February, 3rd was a mistrial. He settled this today with a plea deal, pleading guilty to the lesser misdemeanor offense of indecent assault. He was sentenced to 1 day jail (already served) and fined 4k.

Former Dallas Star but it seems he’s a Predator for life

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I remember him well from the Bruins playoff series against the Habs in 2002. Marty Lapointe telling him to quit being a dew-sh in the handshake line. Not surprising

Reactions: Stive Morgan

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
This. He had a bad relationship with Koivu from day one. He claimed Koivu was jealous and had disdain for him (as I do). Calls him a bad captain every chance he gets.
Purely conjecture, but I'd be willing to guess that Koivu's scumbag meter pinged the second he met Ribiero and probably wasn't shy about treating him as such.

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
My brother dated his cousin and was at his wedding. Dude was wild

My buddy's girlfriend was close friends with Ribeiro's mistress. Anywho once when he went on vacation with his family he brought along his mistress and my buddy's girlfriend. He split his time between his wife and family and his mistress on the trip. He of course paid for the side piece and also her friend. This way the mistress wouldn't get bored while he acted the loving husband and dad.

• Wow
Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad