Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Zibanejad's month by month production

10 pts in 12 games in October
11 in 14 in November
13 in 12 in December
14 in 12 in January.

Dry my ass.

Meanwhile, a certain someone else went from an offensive black hole to looking like an actual hockey player after being moved with Zibanejad and Kreider... But no, I'm sure that he's the key to Zibanejad's production, even dating back to the beginning of the season.
Those point totals make no argument. His point total without Chris Kreider at 5v5 dropped.

Your contempt for Zuccarello is apparent.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
We all know Kreider drives the play... That's not the argument. The Kreider Zibs Zucc lne works well..

eMm1rZB.png

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Those point totals make no argument. His point total without Chris Kreider at 5v5 dropped.

Your contempt for Zuccarello is apparent.

You said he went dry, he's gotten more productive with every passing month.

He may have gone more dry, but that will happen again, even if Zucc were to stay as he isn't going to continue to score 2 goals a game and eventually they'll run into competition that they can't dominate.

Zuccarello has had little to do with the success of that line or either player this year (as they've both been plenty productive with out him) outside of last night. He's been more opportunistic than good.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
You said he went dry, he's gotten more productive with every passing month.

He may have gone more dry, but that will happen again, even if Zucc were to stay as he isn't going to continue to score 2 goals a game and eventually they'll run into competition that they can't dominate.

Zuccarello has had little to do with the success of that line or either player this year (as they've both been plenty productive with out him) outside of last night. He's been more opportunistic than good.
Zibs monthly point totals don't show the full picture of 5v5 without Kreider.

You're not being objective. You're immediate on the defensive as if I'm saying Zucc is the reason that line is producing.

Kreider-Zibs-Zucc is the best combo we've had all year. They compliment each other well.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
You're not being objective. You're immediate on the defensive as if I'm saying Zucc is the reason that line is producing.

Kreider-Zibs-Zucc is the best combo we've had all year. They compliment each other well.

You said

"Goes to show what a playmaker like Zucc can do for Zibanejad. "

You can say I'm not being objective, but you're not being honest.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It`s one of the reason I don`t sponsor HF Boards at the moment, but that can change in the future. Because of all the name changing on the forum for x,y reasons. I liked u much better when you was known as @GoAwayStaal @ZuccsFluffierFluffer - because I saw it as a joke since he had a NMC. But you dislike the player Zucc and that`s fine, and all have their own versions and opinions about players. But that line recently has been red hot based on the Kreider - Zib - Zucc combination. They are like a Vulcano right now on Hawai.

But I hope your understand my view, because it`s normal to have different opinions about a player.

Mika can hit 80 pts. this season if he manage to stay healthy - he is an unique center and his playing his best hockey in his career. :)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
LOL he has 8 goals in 5 games.. What can a playmaker do?

How many of those goals does Zuccarello have the primary assist on? 3?

2 of them came yesterday, in a game where I've already said he was actually good.

I'm sorry if I'm not impressed by him bumping the puck to someone else who then gives the puck to Zibanejad before he scores.

I guess you were also impressed by his recent goal scoring outburst which consisted of booting in a puck, a pee wee goal, a bank shot and then a tap in after everyone else on the ice did most of the work.

I hope you work for the Oilers.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
How many of those goals does Zuccarello have the primary assist on? 3?

2 of them came yesterday, in a game where I've already said he was actually good.

I'm sorry if I'm not impressed by him bumping the puck to someone else who then gives the puck to Zibanejad before he scores.
Your hatred has blinded you...

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Whatever. But don't be surprised when Zibanejad continues to produce after Zuccarello is moved.
He will produce if Kreider is on his wing and on the PP..

He won't produce at the pace he's currently producing with Zucc.

btw it's 8 goals in 4 games with Zucc... Forgot he didn't play in Philly.. Could have been the difference, surprisingly no production that game

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
He will produce if Kreider is on his wing and on the PP..

He won't produce at the pace he's currently producing with Zucc.

btw it's 8 goals in 4 games with Zucc... Forgot he didn't play in Philly.. Could have been the difference, surprisingly no production that game

Lmao he won’t produce at the rate that he’s producing over the last 5 games if he played with McDavid.

He’ll continue to produce at the level he has for the season though, which is around a ppg. He’s white hot at the moment.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Lmao he won’t produce at the rate that he’s producing over the last 5 games if he played with McDavid.

He’ll continue to produce at the level he has for the season though, which is around a ppg. He’s white hot at the moment.
4 games. Zucc didn't play against Philly, where Zibanejad didn't produce

He'll produce with Kreider on his wing and on the PP but won't score as many goals without a playmaker.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yes, I`m fine with that @Edge - soon a hockey game too in like 2 hours. I will probably watch Tampa - Islanders. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad