Post-Game Talk: Mika May

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
The boys know Fox needs rest time. They won't take their foot off the gas even if they lose games. They'll try and get Fox time off, they know they're not winning without Fox at his best.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Meanwhile, the toilet in Jaccob Slavin's hotel room

giphy.gif

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Happy with the win,but man they doubled us up in offensive zone time.I know a chunk of that was them pushing in the 3rd,but we need to spend more time in their zone to wear those D out

Reactions: Mint Berry Crunch

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
i wanna hear doc emrick call dave chappelle farting himself off the toilet now

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Happy with the win,but man they doubled us up in offensive zone time.I know a chunk of that was them pushing in the 3rd,but we need to spend more time in their zone to wear those D out
that's just what carolina does, probably not gonna change that. But...

Look I'm not saying "Carolina is cooked, they can't win this, they're done, etc etc" but man this is the same old f***ing Carolina team that has failed in years past. Their offensive gameplan is just so reliant on "luck" and sure they posses the puck and push hard and they made it close but there's nothing about watching that which makes me think they're any different than years past or that they can win the cup even if they beat the Rangers

They might be able to push through past the Rangers but I just can't see them winning the cup with this kind of play

Reactions: tiggles

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Just need a Manchester City draw now so Arsenal can win premier this season with Ødegaard, but Haaland baged in 4 goals in his last City game:nod:

I am not updated about Rangers now and took a break watching Yankees. The football season is over in some weeks, but what do we need now to win Stanley do we have any chance this year? :)
Need a sp*rs win lol

• Love
Reactions: Ori

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Nothing against you all but I prefer going to the Devils board after our wins to taste the tears. They were especially delicious. To recap: Rangers are bad and only score on the power play. Anyway…..

Fun fact: Rangers had more expected goals 5v5. Canes got more of the power play chances. That’s why they won the deserve to win o’meter.

Give us an even whistle and this game….was way worse for Carolina.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Nothing against you all but I prefer going to the Devils board after our wins to taste the tears. They were especially delicious. To recap: Rangers are bad and only score on the power play. Anyway…..

Fun fact: Rangers had more expected goals 5v5. Canes got more of the power play chances. That’s why they won the deserve to win o’meter.

Give us an even whistle and this game….was way worse for Carolina.
yeah who knows how this series goes but that wasn't a good looking game for carolina and it isn't gonna get the job done over a 7 game series. but again, it also was the same shit they always do. Can the even adjust to another team? Or do they just throw the same shit out there again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad