Microsoft Xbox Discussion Part II

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Apparently world wide Xbox network outage right now. Not good for a Friday night. I can’t even play my offline games which makes absolutely zero sense

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Apparently world wide Xbox network outage right now. Not good for a Friday night. I can’t even play my offline games which makes absolutely zero sense
I was watching Disney+ and Netflix and streaming a tv show episode from my computer to my Xbox around the time of your post, I didn't notice anything. :laugh:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I was watching Disney+ and Netflix and streaming a tv show episode from my computer to my Xbox around the time of your post, I didn't notice anything. :laugh:
Apps were somewhat working but games were not launching. Not even offline games. Apparently you can set your console settings to “Home Console” to work around this always online feature. Didn’t know that.

• Haha
Reactions: Jussi

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB

Showcase should have some interesting stuff. Dates for Avowed and Ara, Doom reveal, a look at Shattered Space, likely an Oblivion/Fallout 3 reveal and hopefully an update on Clockwork Revolution.

Third party wise, Sega will probably have something there.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto

Showcase should have some interesting stuff. Dates for Avowed and Ara, Doom reveal, a look at Shattered Space, likely an Oblivion/Fallout 3 reveal and hopefully an update on Clockwork Revolution.

Third party wise, Sega will probably have something there.
Doom and more Indiana Jones are mostly what I'm looking forward to, as those are the primary studios MS owns whose games I have enjoyed the most. I would really love to hear what Double Fine has in the works. Psychonauts 2 in my opinion is the best game MS has published this generation (Forza Horizon isn't really my thing, Infinite campaign was fun, but nothing groundbreaking, and Starfield didn't hook me but I'll probably try it again soon). I would like to hear more on Outer Worlds 2 since I enjoyed the first one but I assume anything related to that is on the back burner until Avowed is out, but they announced it like 3 years ago.

Reactions: Mikeaveli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad