OT - NO POLITICS Memorial Day & Here Comes Summah edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I saw that! I told Westy “Ladyfan does that!”
He was impressed. :nod:

About 14 min mark:

You guys should do it !

1718971905975.png

Last edited:

IveGotToBeMe

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
RI
What is up with the spamapalooza of ads on this site recently? I get there’s a cost to running the site but damn…

Also, make it easier to sponsor because one big ad that says “sponsor for $12 a year” would probably get more attention than the sperm bank and Jennie O ads I’ve been subjected to. Honestly, maybe it’s a lack of effort on my part but I don’t even know how to sign up.

It took an extra five minutes to type this post because of the ads that constantly spammed the reply box…right now this site is beyond frustrating

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
What is up with the spamapalooza of ads on this site recently? I get there’s a cost to running the site but damn…

Also, make it easier to sponsor because one big ad that says “sponsor for $12 a year” would probably get more attention than the sperm bank and Jennie O ads I’ve been subjected to. Honestly, maybe it’s a lack of effort on my part but I don’t even know how to sign up.

It took an extra five minutes to type this post because of the ads that constantly spammed the reply box…right now this site is beyond frustrating

Those sound like targeted ads based off your browsing history.

• Haha
Reactions: BMC and NeelyDan

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah

Pay the $12.00 and choose the HF LIGHT ad-free option in settings. It’s high value for essentially $1.00/ month:nod:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Hate insects, especially roaches. Some unhappy encounters there. Don't mind spiders at all.

Hate mice, rats, squirrels, disgusting scary possums, rabbits, rodents of all kinds.

I love dogs. "real dogs" -- black labs, golden retrievers, Huskies, Shepards, Irish setters, etc. Even whippets. Not yippy "lap dogs" or overly hairy types.

Hate cats. (Sorry Ladyfan and all.)

End rant. :)

Well I suppose we had to disagree on something eventually.

I don't like dogs. They're messy & slobber all over you. Getting run over by a Labrador Retriever as a child may have something to do with it.

Reactions: GordonHowe

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Well I suppose we had to disagree on something eventually.

I don't like dogs. They're messy & slobber all over you. Getting run over by a Labrador Retriever as a child may have something to do with it.
I'd love to have a dog (bigger is better) but cannot at this time. I love my cats.

Labs are great dogs.

and we all miss this guy..

1718981088883.png

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
We had a special encounter on our favourite trail today. Just this week, I had a Downy Woodpecker land on my hand for seeds for the first time. Today, there was one chirping at me from a tree, so I put my hand out and it landed. It then went to the tree trunk where there was a baby and opened the seed, fed it to the baby! It did this several times, such an amazing moment!! I love that it trusted us!

1718985495022.jpeg

1718985523059.jpeg

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
So some dude at work tried to fight a server. He was off and in his normal clothes which is a tank top. Alot of servers wear them under their server coats. I watched the whole thing like is this really going on? “I dont want to see your armpits!!” 😂😂😂 server said lets go outside and talk. Manager and a GM got involved. Nothing really happened. Dudes wife was embarrassed. From what Im told is theyre regulars who cause trouble.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
smh is what you posted at my post

SMH is an internet slang term that means "Shaking My Head" and is used to express disbelief or disapproval.
I think the other poster was just trying to display shame and what happened to the prehistoric site.

"Smh", meant he was 'shaking his head' directed towards the perpetrators, not you.

Just guessing.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
So awesome! The infrastructure for both is here and the economic opportunities are going to help immensley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad