MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Jack Elam's grandson?
jack-elam.jpg
Lol! You beat me to it.

And I am not surprised the guy who looks like him may have some unprescribed medications...

the cannonball run jack elam gif | WiffleGif

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

I don't know what this comic is trying to say, but I will say that George's gun safety awareness is abhorrent. If he stashes his gun like that, his little cherry tree is just asking to get shot off.

I mean, that third panel especially, he literally has his finger on the trigger while it's still aiming at little Georgie.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I don't know what this comic is trying to say, but I will say that George's gun safety awareness is abhorrent. If he stashes his gun like that, his little cherry tree is just asking to get shot off.

I mean, that third panel especially, he literally has his finger on the trigger while it's still aiming at little Georgie.
1911 has a 2 safeties on top of the external hammer. The rear grip squeeze safety and the thumb switch safety.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Isn't one of the biggest rules about gun safety is to treat your gun like it's always loaded and the safety is off? If you want to risk your wang by carrying it like that, more power to you.
Yeah, so keep your booger hook off the trigger, which he failed, but 1911s are meant to be carried cocked and locked. I never appendix carry, right hip inside waist band.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad