Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
DeepSouth of PNW
I mean, sure, but “80-year-old with dementia tends to fall down stairs” doesn’t hit as well as “Yale graduate f***ed a couch”. It does seem like some of the “terminally online” on the right are trying to spread similar disinformation about Walz, but it’s also failing to gain the reach it needs to sustain itself.

Though if a certain Mango Mussolini boosted those rumors (and he certainly would be the one to do so), it may find legs.
I'd trademark that asap if I were you. 😂

Reactions: Unsustainable

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
Some more memes for the meme thread

IMG_5551.jpeg

IMG_5567.jpeg

IMG_5566.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5566.jpeg
    IMG_5566.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
They're pushing the "Mid-Western Dad" angle for him, and taking the subtly out of a subtle joke is very "Dad" behavior.
It's who he really is, he's always talked this way. He's really easy to like because of it too though lol
Smart enough to make such a joke, naive enough to not realize that everyone already got his joke, so no need to spell it out more ya goof!

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
It's who he really is, he's always talked this way. He's really easy to like because of it too though lol
Smart enough to make such a joke, naive enough to not realize that everyone already got his joke, so no need to spell it out more ya goof!
But he also exaggerated his military record to the point of Stolen Valor accusations. Probably drank horse semen to get out of a DUI.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I suspect some guys founded the "Grey Wolves the ultranationalists" club just to get people they don't like beaten up due to their suspected association.

View attachment 899941

You know, I think Raleigh hosts an entire stadium full of these people every November. Weird that they wear red and black when they’re the “Grey” Wolves though.

Ad

Ad

Ad