Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Got to love America. You do something completely stupid and sue someone else for it
Suing McDonald's because their chicken nuggets were... get this... hot!
Ummm... that's exactly how you want your chicken served! Try making sure you're keeping your own kids safe if you buy them hot food! You buy cooked chicken, you HAVE to accept that they will be 160 degrees, as that is the target safe cooking/serving temp to ensure they're safe for consumption. At some point, a parent MUST be an adult and take responsibility for what they put in their child's hands. A warning label sure as hell won't protect a 4 year old from themselves!

SoupNazi

Gee Wally/SoupNazi 2024
Feb 6, 2010
FB_IMG_1683842577607.jpg

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
???? Dude. I mean there’s no absolute right of wrong in liking a movie or not but… like… that movie is brilliantly hysterically funny
Like I said, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen it but I’ve never felt the desire to watch it again so I can’t imagine I liked it all that much the first time around. To each their own.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad