Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
IMG_9014.jpeg

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Well, I got to say, while not a fan of the need to walk around with a butt plug, the fact it was advertised as 100% Silicone, but really wasn't and that ended up causing major injury, I think the suit is justified.

And yes, I love commas.
Maybe they shouldn’t have misled about construction but at the same time butt plugs shouldn’t need a warning sticker that says “do not utilize while in proximity to a high powered magnet or MRI machine”

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Well, I got to say, while not a fan of the need to walk around with a butt plug, the fact it was advertised as 100% Silicone, but really wasn't and that ended up causing major injury, I think the suit is justified.

And yes, I love commas.
This is why you only buy butt plugs from reputable companies/sources and not Wish or AliExpress. Odds are the "company" no longer exists (bc the knock-off companies pump garbage out then disappear and start again as a "new" company). One time you don't want to skimp on quality is when something is going IN your body. And as @Gocanes0506 said, you're getting an MRI for medical imaging/diagnosis of some sort of problem, probably shouldn't have ANYTHING on/in you, period, full stop

Last edited:

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
This is why you only buy butt plugs from reputable companies/sources and not Wish or AliExpress. Odds are the "company" no longer exists (bc the knock-off companies pump garbage out then disappear and start again as a "new" company). One time you don't want to skimp on quality is when something is going IN your body. And as @Gocanes0506 said, you're getting an MRI for medical imaging/diagnosis of some sort of problem, probably should have ANYTHING on/in you, period, full stop
In the end, your anal ysis is correct.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad