Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
FB_IMG_1673969746862.jpg

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I have seen a pond/lake frozen over and have skated on them more times than I can count in my life.
Lived in Raleigh for 18 years (it snowed about 8 times worth me remembering in that time)
Lived in Greenville for 4 (i think it snowed twice)
Lived in southwest Oklahoma for 4 years. It mostly iced, snowed a couple of times
Lived in kansas for 3 years. Snowed a few times but no frozen ponds (not many ponds)
Now i live near Atlanta for 8 years, snowed twice at my house in that time

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Its like the old saying, we could lock you in a mall for 24 hours with a billion dollars and you couldn’t spend it all. You would have to spend over 11,500 dollars a second non stop for 24 hours. Pre phone days that is.
Our bodies are made up of somewhere between 30 and 60 trillion cells, and those human cells are outnumbered by the number of bacterial cells living on and in us. Of those human cells, about 100 billion are nerve cells, each having on average over 10000 inter connections with other neurons. And that is an adult brain, a todler has almost 10 times more neurons than an adult. The number of possible interconnections between their neurons is a number so huge, it is estimated to rival the number of molecules in the universe.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
And the thing the drug treats always seems to be something fairly minor. "Do you suffer from mild to moderate toenail fungus? Be sure to ask your doctor about Fung-b-gon, side effects include, but are not limited to, hair loss, paranoia, and schizophrenia."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad