Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
And the thing the drug treats always seems to be something fairly minor. "Do you suffer from mild to moderate toenail fungus? Be sure to ask your doctor about Fung-b-gon, side effects include, but are not limited to, hair loss, paranoia, and schizophrenia."
And the " Don't take Fung-b-gon if you are allergic to it".

How the f*ck do you know you are allergic to it if you don't take it?

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
And the thing the drug treats always seems to be something fairly minor. "Do you suffer from mild to moderate toenail fungus? Be sure to ask your doctor about Fung-b-gon, side effects include, but are not limited to, hair loss, paranoia, and schizophrenia."

Here's my favorite, and it's real:

Jardiance has a rare side effect called necrotizing fasciitis of the perineum (Fournier’s gangrene).

Translation: life threatening rot of the taint! :eek3:

[Full disclosure: it's a rare side effect, the risk more than offset by the reduced risk of cardiovascular death and disease in patients with type 2 diabetes]

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
And the " Don't take Fung-b-gon if you are allergic to it".

How the f*ck do you know you are allergic to it if you don't take it?

“Ask your doctor if Fung-B-Gon is right for you.”

Dunno about the rest of you, but if I asked, my doctor would probably write me a prescription for a generic toenail fungus treatment, tell me to wash my feet better and to stop watching so much TV.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
“Ask your doctor if Fung-B-Gon is right for you.”

Dunno about the rest of you, but if I asked, my doctor would probably write me a prescription for a generic toenail fungus treatment, tell me to wash my feet better and to stop watching so much TV.
At my whereabouts the doctors are paid henchmen of the pharma corporations. The prescription would be for the corresponding product of their "own" pharma corp. You'd get prescribed for GSK Phunginator.

Unhinged Finn

Skunk is my spirit animal
May 1, 2022
76vtmr.jpg

All this recent trade talk reminded me about this classic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad