Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Daeavorn

livin' that no caps life
Oct 8, 2019
Raleigh, NC
FerOl0DVEAAnTsB.jpg

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
It works here on my work pc, it's working on my personal phone and on my work phone?
Not sure why it's not working for you... I even see it working in your quote of my post.

BUT... since you're having issues, I just snipped it to upload directly here...
View attachment 592601
Thats Kaleikovision? Was that C? Is the even older than a 2600? IDK the answers to these question. Also my grandmother had an Odyssey 2 she kept at her house until she passed about 12 years ago. We had it at my brothers house and my son and nephew who are big games could not get enough of that damn thing!

Reactions: Unsustainable

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Thats Kaleikovision? Was that C? Is the even older than a 2600? IDK the answers to these question. Also my grandmother had an Odyssey 2 she kept at her house until she passed about 12 years ago. We had it at my brothers house and my son and nephew who are big games could not get enough of that damn thing!
Competitor, but 5yrs apart on release. Colecovision even had an expansion module that allowed it to play Atari 2600 games and use the Atari2600 joy stick... which Atari took offense to, and took them to court, but it never went to trial as they negotiated a mutually beneficial agreement instead.

The Expansion Module did not directly infringe on any of Atari’s patents for the 2600, however did modify Atari’s custom TIA (Television Interface Adaptor) chip used to generate screen display, sound effects, and reading input controllers. Coleco cut the TIA die into 4 parts, relocated them, and rewired to get the same result. Warner Communications Inc., Atari’s parent company believed that it would be more profitable to license the rights to Coleco and make money off of the sale of each unit then it would have been to proceed with the lawsuit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unsustainable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad