GDT: MDSF #5 - 04/24/15 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ New York Rangers | 7:00 - MSG, NBCSN ‎

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
This is kinda the wrong thing to wish for no? Lot's of things wrong with that logic.

Furthermore, Hank has been overall stellar this series. He hasn't needed to 'steal' us the games because we've been so solid defensively. But he has done his part and been what we've needed him to have been every single game.

But tonight, tonight I want it to be about Nash, about Kreids, about Zucc, Hags and Hayes. Hell, even St. Louis. May they be flying out there...

Oh, and tears. I want, nay, I DEMAND, lots and lots of crosby tears...
Who gives a **** about this logic if he steals it were on to the next round that's all that matters IMO.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Why?

If Hank has to steal this game, that would mean that the team failed to show up once again when they were in a position to make life easier for themselves.

I hope they win with out Hank having to save the day.

I really hope he doesn't have to do that. This team should be motivated to play tonight, and if they're motivated they shouldn't have to rely on him.

That was exactly what I wanted to say.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
NHL.com feature for Brassard is titled "stepping up". RIP Derek Stepan.

Well, its not a surprise Brassard is the guy stepping up once April starts.

Steps career numbers in the play offs:
65GP, 11G, 20A, 31P = .48 PPG

Brass' career numbers in the play offs:
39GP, 11G, 16A, 27P = .69 PPG

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Btw, have you guys watched Crosby out there? The Rangers D have been great, but he looks as if his head is ringing again. He falls a lot, and he just looks weird.

Dollars to donuts he has concussion issues. I don't like the guy, but talk about punch drunk.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
The only negative about winning tonight will be that we won't hear Sam again until october. That is of course NBC gets their heads out of their ***** and puts Sam on for Ranger games on NBC since joe is already working NBC games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad