Proposal: Mcdavid to Vancouver

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
lock this shit up.

Thatcher Demko
Boeser
2 1st round picks.

25 million cash.

LOL I'm just thinking about the offer the Oilers offered to the Canucks when they tried to give us Wayne Gretzky back in 1988.

Is this somehow bothering you to just read? Is it making you upset? It's a GD message board.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
lock this shit up.

Thatcher Demko
Boeser
2 1st round picks.

25 million cash.

LOL I'm just thinking about the offer the Oilers offered to the Canucks when they tried to give us Wayne Gretzky back in 1988.

Did you adjust for inflation?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
No, I think it's just weird to ask the Mods to lock a thread up because a guy has a trade proposal. And a fairly decent one, at that.

Fairly decent doesn't cut it with McDavid, though. You either massively overpay or you dont bother.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
To any other team - Connor McDavid and every questionable/bad contract thr Oilers have (Turris, Kassian, Keith, Koskinen)

To Edmonton - a 2C, 1D, 1G, a dependable third line, and the next 5 first round picks and top 2 or 3 prospects.

So basically, if you aren't fixing every hole on the Oilers roster for multiple years, don't bother.

Reactions: Hobnobs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad