McDavid gets harassed by fans trying to buy beer after winning WCF

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I suppose so.

Maybe it's just a seasonal thing and it'll disappear soon.....can't imagine pizza being a permanent fixture.
They'll be doing in burritos and Shwarmas soon enough! (I mean wraps close enough) They just need some fake spices thrown in and see what happens

Macheteops

Apr 13, 2005
Yeah.

So maybe drink water instead of beer. You're a pro athlete.

Last time I checked he's human. Perfectly legal to drink. They have 5 days off before they play. Your little mind would likely be blown if you knew what a lot of these players did. Just go back under your rock

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
They'll be doing in burritos and Shwarmas soon enough! (I mean wraps close enough) They just need some fake spices thrown in and see what happens

Tim Hortons is where you get food if you're in a time crunch and don't have anywhere else nearby to go. Probably the most forgettable food in its category.

I'm sure they already have some form of breakfast burritos or whatever they want to call it.

Reactions: Metroid

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Tim Hortons is where you get food if you're in a time crunch and don't have anywhere else nearby to go. Probably the most forgettable food in its category.

I'm sure they already have some form of breakfast burritos or whatever they want to call it.

Well yeah they've got farmers wraps, which have really dipped in quality over the years. Plus other lunch items that fit the description I suppose.

DitchMarner

TheGlitchintheSwitch
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
The best part is that he tries to completely ignore those guys and pretend they're not present.

I am kind of surprised he drinks beer at all during the season/playoffs, But it's not every night you get to celebrate reaching the SCF for the first time.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
There is nothing more annoying than Beer snobs...

Drinking craft beer is not a personality. Get a life.

"Oh look at these guys having a party without small batch Sabertooth Cat Piss IPA. Don't they know Coors is WATER?? What a bunch of losers!"

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Beer snobs are getting out of hand, arent' they. Almost as bad as wine snobs nowadays. I don't really drink beer, but seeing so many people laughing about someone drinking Coors Light is funny. Yes, it's inexpensive. But if you don't like it, don't drink it. Let the people who do like it enjoy it.
Coors light is perfectly drinkable. So is Kokanee, so is Molson. It's all fine. I personally like craft beers better, but I wouldn't turn up my nose at any of the aforementioned.

People are acting like he was in there grabbing Lucky Lager.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Why isn't one of Mcdavid's personal assistants, gofers, or even Bobby Burgers doing his beer runs for him. He should treat Brad Holland as his personal assistant to be honest.

tfwnogf

Dec 15, 2013
Why isn't one of Mcdavid's personal assistants, gofers, or even Bobby Burgers doing his beer runs for him
he probably wants to feel like an average joe for once in his life. serves him right for buying coors light tho. Blech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad