McDavid gets harassed by fans trying to buy beer after winning WCF

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Dudes got all that money and drinks Coors light lol?
(Yeah I'm a beer snob, and no it doesn't have to be IPAs)

I drink Coors light. I didn't when I was younger but these days I can drink them all day long if I am somewhere people are doing that and I get minimal hangover. Can also stop drinking, have a bite to eat from the BBQ and pick back up without getting sick.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I drink Coors light. I didn't when I was younger but these days I can drink them all day long if I am somewhere people are doing that and I get minimal hangover. Can also stop drinking, have a bite to eat from the BBQ and pick back up without getting sick.
There's better crusher beers that are not filled with preservatives and such to avoid hang overs.
But whatever, people out there love eating tim Hortons pizza and shit., so it is what it is.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
38390.jpg

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
There's better crusher beers that are not filled with preservatives and such to avoid hang overs.
But whatever, people out there love eating tim Hortons pizza and shit., so it is what it is.

I'm all ears. I am far from a beer snob, just what friends drank

Reactions: Metroid

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Beer snobs are getting out of hand, arent' they. Almost as bad as wine snobs nowadays. I don't really drink beer, but seeing so many people laughing about someone drinking Coors Light is funny. Yes, it's inexpensive. But if you don't like it, don't drink it. Let the people who do like it enjoy it.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I'm all ears. I am far from a beer snob, just what friends drank
I like to support the little guys/brewerys and such. But a nice bigger brand of nice lager is Kona. One of my fav summer crushing beers. Golden Lager it is . Blood Brothers brewery have a Blood Light beer which is pretty awesome too.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Crazy the hating on COORS, most people don't drink it for the taste ya'll. Cheap, gets you buzzed without overkill, LITE so not a strong taste. Let people drink what they like.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Beer snobs are getting out of hand, arent' they. Almost as bad as wine snobs nowadays. I don't really drink beer, but seeing so many people laughing about someone drinking Coors Light is funny. Yes, it's inexpensive. But if you don't like it, don't drink it. Let the people who do like it enjoy it.
For me it's not supporting the big main corporations for beer. I'm typically a DIY guy so I try to avoid the big guys when I can.

Reactions: ManofSteel55

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Crazy the hating on COORS, most people don't drink it for the taste ya'll. Cheap, gets you buzzed without overkill, LITE so not a strong taste. Let people drink what they like.
What then, for the diarrhea??

The guy is so superstitious that he isn't changing his suit. You think he is going to risk "the jinx" by buying the beer early? Counting chickens and whatnot.
Man,I'd be stocked up win, lose, and tying my shoes!

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
I'm very often critical of McDavid because I've seen store mannequins with more personality.

But this is just obnoxious. There are no excuses for adults to do this and I wouldn't have had an issue if McDavid punched one of them. I understand he could never do that, but invading your personal space that much and touching you is over the line. No excitement for someone who isn't a child can excuse that, and if they were drunk, they're still absolute jackasses.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
How are other people so aware of who other people are, I'm so oblivious I could run him over with my car and still not realize it's McDavid. Also i'm a hermit enough already.... f*** being famous.
Reminds me when I lived in NY and Jackie Onasis would wave and smile down 5th ave all the while telling all who were there "please don't take my picture!"

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Because you know someone from your screen doesn't give you a ticket to get right up in their grill and start touching them.

No, no. I'm completely in agreement. My joke was tongue in cheek given all the bureaucrats bitching about feeling unsafe lately and needing danger whistles.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
I wonder if he mixes his biosteel powder with coors

Behold, the two best athletes remaining in professional sports playoffs. Both guzzling beer before the finals:

• Haha
Reactions: Nogatco Rd

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

I have yet to meet anyone who's ordered one of those......every time I see it as an option at the drive-thru I have to chuckle a little bit.

Not sure who convinced those execs that anyone wanted pizza on a Tim's menu, but I sure as hell don't. :laugh:

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Kid has the patience of a saint.

The team really should have someone running those sorts of errands for a guy so easily recognizable. Or maybe just have Ryan McLeod pick up the beer.
There's a reason McDavid wears the "C", he's a true leader on the ice and in the packie.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Because you know someone from your screen doesn't give you a ticket to get right up in their grill and start touching them.
Saw a documentary with Bob Dylan. He said that just because somebody knows something about you, they think they know you

I lived in NY when Lennon got shot. As public a figure as McD is, I might get someone else to go shopping for me

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I have yet to meet anyone who's ordered one of those......every time I see it as an option at the drive-thru I have to chuckle a little bit.

Not sure who convinced those execs that anyone wanted pizza on a Tim's menu, but I sure as hell don't. :laugh:
Fact that they're still in store means people are buying it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad