McDavid gets harassed by fans trying to buy beer after winning WCF

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Fuhr's party wasn't that big of a rager. Weather was a bit of an issue. It was the snow storm of the century.

happy-guy-meme-face-wta7bhargllym5bh.jpg

I love it when some person I've never met completely understands the assignment and keeps the joke going

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Dudes got all that money and drinks Coors light lol?
(Yeah I'm a beer snob, and no it doesn't have to be IPAs)

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
What odd behavior by the fans. I can't fathom how anyone would think it's appropriate to start putting your hands all over someone who is a perfect stranger to you. Bizarre.

Reactions: Canadienna

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Were the fans obnoxious? Yes? Would I act the same way if I got drunk and watched my favorite team make the finals and then my favorite athlete comes to the same convenience store as I was at and bought some booze? Possibly, if not, probably.

They are fans and their favorite player on their favorite team just walked by them and it lasted all of 10 seconds. They aren't horrible people for doing so, they didn't have bad role models for being excited (what a weird thing to say), they're excited.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Were the fans obnoxious? Yes? Would I act the same way if I got drunk and watched my favorite team make the finals and then my favorite athlete comes to the same convenience store as I was at and bought some booze? Possibly, if not, probably.

They are fans and their favorite player on their favorite team just walked by them and it lasted all of 10 seconds. They aren't horrible people for doing so, they didn't have bad role models for being excited (what a weird thing to say), they're excited.
They're probably soccer fans who became Oilers fans :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Coffey

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
I usually say this comes with the territory of being a popular sporting figure. Interactions like this, as odd as they are, I'm sure occurs frequently.

But for someone who is obviously socially awkward and introverted, he must want to jump out of his skin every time something like this happens.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Kid has the patience of a saint.

The team really should have someone running those sorts of errands for a guy so easily recognizable. Or maybe just have Ryan McLeod pick up the beer.

Reactions: Aeroforce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad