Value of: Max Pacioretty

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
What your GM would proposes to Marc Bergevin??

Pacioretty is a 35 goals, 65 pts, 1st line left winger who plays on a great contract : 3 years left at 4,5M$/per.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Habs traded for Weber so they could contend hard for the next 2-3 years (before Price's contract is up), why would we trade a 35+ goal scorer who's on a cost efficient contract? makes no sense

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
Habs traded for Weber so they could contend hard for the next 2-3 years (before Price's contract is up), why would we trade a 35+ goal scorer who's on a cost efficient contract? makes no sense

Because the Habs are recently in the business of trading better, younger assets for older ones on worse contracts as long as there is some potential of increased intangibles. In this case, Rick Nash seems like he might fit the bill.

jwrocks1

Mar 28, 2015
Bailey, Mayfield, NYI 1st or 2nd. But this is barring Barzal doesn't make the team or they could get a RW at better value (i.e. Drew Stafford for a 3rd or something).

not terribl. but nothing that would entice me to pull the trigger on. Maybe after the season is done.

Oleg Petrov

Jun 15, 2008
Max Pacioretty. The contract Golden Boy that can do no wrong.

Scores the most Empty Net and Meaningless Goals on the Habs.

The PP dies on his stick when he's on the half-wall.

Time and Space Impact him negatively.

Not Aggressive or Physical.

Habs needs to sell now and sell high while the cat is still in the bag.....Need to call Jim Benning ASAP.

jwrocks1

Mar 28, 2015

Habs needs to sell now and sell high while the cat is still in the bag.....Need to call Jim Benning ASAP.

I love this "Gone with the Wind" impersonation. and bravo on the over dramatic posts. you can really sell it

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

This is eerily reminiscent of what a lot of Flyers fans used to say about Carter. I remember being convinced that he would be playoff dud his whole career, but he proved me wrong.

smirob

Jun 2, 2014

You do not understand how to write a Haiku

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
wish i could fire some fellow hab fans from ridiculous comments and trade proposals. interestingly very few of them (you) post on the habs board.

on a team trying to stabilize after a crazy year + lacking Offensive punch, 67 isn't getting traded.
yes, I said same thing about 76, this time however, the imbecile behind the bench will be first to go before any more core players

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Pacioretty >>> Ladd

For sure, but the Islanders have to be conscious of who they add with the long term in mind because of the Boychuk and Ladd contracts coupled with Tavares' eventual extension.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Scandella(4M longterm)and Zucker for Patches.

Alternatively, Scandella and Granlund for MP and a 2nd.

LW is where we are loaded, but we can always use a scorer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad