Matthew "The Knee" Tkachuk suspension incoming?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
How many games will Tkachuck get suspended for his knee to the back of the head of Jack Campbell?

knee-to-the-head.gif

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
I don't see a suspension. It's a 50/50 play and finding intent with no angles showing Tkachuk's feet clearly before the play (considering the pile around his feet that could lead to him tripping and falling forward) make it hard to prove much of anything.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Damn, it does kinda look intentional. Doesn't look like anybody pushed him. I hope it wasn't, that would be a big POS move.

Brodie pushed down on his stick and he went up and over his hip and lost balance.

Way he landed was definitely weird but he was going over regardless.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Damn, it does kinda look intentional. Doesn't look like anybody pushed him. I hope it wasn't, that would be a big POS move.
He's tied up with Brodie around his feet and I think there's chance Campbell pushes his leg out when going for the puck (You can see through Mikheyev's legs his glove goign there but it's hard to say). Impossible to determine intent on someone falling down. It's hard to give Tkachuk the benefit of the doubt but on this one it feels like the opposite where he is getting piled on because of who he is. But as a Flames fan I've been going back and forth myself on if it's accidentally on purpose or just by accident

Rec T

Jun 1, 2007
NKY
I would like to see 3-5 because he's a POS that does lots of dangerous crap that generally goes uncalled/unpunished.

I expect nothing as the DoPS really has very little to do with player safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad