Rumor: Matt Sekeres (Daily Hive) - Winnipeg Jets team to watch on JT Miller

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
He can realistically play all 3 positions, which is why he's so valuable.

That and the cap hit.

Then I would love to see a Connor-Dubois-Miller line. They would be a beast in the playoffs. I think Miller would be a great fit with the Jets. He can pick up the slack for an aging Blake Wheeler.

Reactions: hn777

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Then I would love to see a Connor-Dubois-Miller line. They would be a beast in the playoffs. I think Miller would be a great fit with the Jets. He can pick up the slack for an aging Blake Wheeler.
I just don't see how we can make a deal, both teams at the cap and they want young players and were not giving perfetti up

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I just don't see how we can make a deal, both teams at the cap and they want young players and were not giving perfetti up

Then offer Vesalainen and Svechnikov. Could probably throw in Logan Stanley and Nucks would take it as they could get younger on the backend and Stanley has top 4 potential but don't see it happening in Winnipeg.

This trade would hurt the Jets depth a bit up front but it would be worth it.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Then offer Vesalainen and Svechnikov. Could probably throw in Logan Stanley and Nucks would take it as they could get younger on the backend and Stanley has top 4 potential.
if they would take that(they wouldn't) you are still forgetting one huge hurdle, the cap

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC
Then offer Vesalainen and Svechnikov. Could probably throw in Logan Stanley and Nucks would take it as they could get younger on the backend and Stanley has top 4 potential but don't see it happening in Winnipeg.

This trade would hurt the Jets depth a bit up front but it would be worth it.

That's a lame quantity over quality offer that every fanboy can put together from his team. It would never be accepted from Vancouver's POV.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
We have a main thread on JT, if people actually think there is any real interest by the Jets you can take it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad