Confirmed with Link: Matt Roy 6x5.75

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Okay—- suit yourself.

My post was for the masses, I shouldn’t have quoted you specifically. So I removed it.

Far as “ignore” for posters? As I’ve stated, there is only one. And candidly it was getting far far far too tiresome to watch their posts and not be able to respond to them. Since *they* have such a robust ignore list themselves.

It was just easier to ignore them back. So here we are.

Anyway — some people just like to simultaneously gripe while also projecting that they are the smartest people in the room. Which is fine. Many people fit that bill, sometimes me included. But then shutting people out whose commentary you cannot manage? Well, yeah. And by manage, I mean actually communicating with.

Back to Ovechkin — @Calicaps made such a good point, and one I truly don’t remember anyone making. He’s been a terrific leader and captain for this franchise. And that says nothing about his abilities on the ice (tho that does equal teammates “listening” to him, I suppose)
I don't think that was me... I think I just piled on. But Ovi's leadership is so underrated. He wanted to be the captain, and, especially under Trotz (credit where it's due) he really leaned into it.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
If you have me on ignore let me know kthxbye. I think @txpd RIP was the only one I ignored in brief stints because he would often just take an contrarian view to spur conversation. I used to poke the bear on his strict no fighting stance especially knowing he used to proclaim to be the one person in the arena purposefully looking away from all fights back in the 80's. Saying it was too dangerous to have in the game. Yet was a race car driver. I do find it hilarious to come here and always see everyone in character. Me? You know I need blood and gore! Couple that with hits sticks on boards a cup every 40 years and I'm happy.

I like how we have already paired up Roy and Chik.
txpd was the only ever poster that I occasionally had on the ignore list when I was not mod in this forum. His post writing prose really rubbed me the wrong way which is a hilariously dumb reason. Though that was many years ago and not the last few he was around.

Tbh honest I wish there wasn't an ignore function just learn to skip a poster's post you don't want to read.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad