Celebrity Death: Martin Mull, 80 (Roseanne, Clue, Arrested Development)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
He was good on Fernwood Tonight, a spoof of the late-night shows.

Funny dude, sad to hear.

Reactions: Mike C

Babe Ruth

I don't like Brazil nuts.
Feb 2, 2016
He was good on Fernwood Tonight, a spoof of the late-night shows.

Funny dude, sad to hear.
yeah, Mull was a funny, intelligent entertainer. I feel like I'm the only one left who liked (and remembers) Mull's old, short-lived series 'Domestic Life'..

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
I just found myself rewatching his episode on Norm Macdonald live like a week ago. Sounds like he spent a good deal of his later years painting, and he had some interesting things to say about creativity in general.

I’ve also heard some clips of Fernwood Tonight and it was surprisingly edgy, although that might’ve been more a product of the era.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I just found myself rewatching his episode on Norm Macdonald live like a week ago. Sounds like he spent a good deal of his later years painting, and he had some interesting things to say about creativity in general.

I’ve also heard some clips of Fernwood Tonight and it was surprisingly edgy, although that might’ve been more a product of the era.
That show was classic. It was irreverently hilarious. Mull an̈d Fred Willard were an awesome combo

Reactions: Chili

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Live footage of Jessica Walter meeting Martin Mull in Heaven.

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad