Post-Game Talk: CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE: 06/30 10:30 AM

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pink Panther

Jan 13, 2015
Hollywood
When Bob said in his speech. "When they asked me why I want to come to Florida (about getting signed) ... I said" and then someone shouted "10 million dollars!" in my area near stage
Haha love it. Bob gave a great speech, loved his little shush to quiet the crowd at first.

Honestly fell in love with Barkov, Tkachuk, and Bob all over again after their speeches. And Paul was just a legend up there. All great up on stage!

I was next to a couple who brought their 10 month old and 3 year old, really felt for them during the heavy rain 🙏 A tough weather day but totally worth it!!!!

1000046746.jpg

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Well if you f***ers would have kept your lightning to yourselves it would have probably had a lot more people. George Richards was calling on the Panthers to call it off it was so bad at one point.
The rain was one of the best part of the back to back cup parades. You had drunk Yanni Gourde doing board slides on stage. All that matters is the Panthers got their first cup and had a great time celebrating. This is huge is Florida hockey turning into a power house for all levels over time spearheaded by the Lightning and now followed by the Panthers.

Last edited:

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Funny thing from the parade I didn’t get a picture of. Some kid had a homemade Stanley Cup and Barky went to hold it over his head and it fell apart. Barky reached down squeezed it together held it over his head then gave it back to the kid in pieces.

• Haha
Reactions: pantherbot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad