Player Discussion Marner

Jun 27, 2005
I literally work a full time job and still post here as much as I do. What are you golfing for 12 hours a day? None of your bullshit adds up.
I almost took that post seriously. I hope you're proud that you posted 16,000 times to a Leafs forum in 7 years because I'm a bit embarrassed that I've wasted the time to post 3100 times in almost 20 years.

This is getting boring. I repeat:

You ignored my questions, yet you keep expecting me to answer yours while also putting up with your insults. Why can't you discuss things without making personal insults? How is fair that you keep peppering me with insults and asking me questions when you refuse to answer my questions?
I answered your question with a paragraph, you of course ignored everything, just as predicted. What's wrong with you?

Jun 27, 2005
You did not answer my questions. Will you ever stop lying?

Marner is a fantastic player during the regular season but in the playoffs, he's much less effective.

Do you disagree with this statement?
Is this different from what you see when you watch him play?

Everyone on the Leafs is less effective in the playoffs because the rules change.
Marner is usually very good defensively in the playoffs and the numbers confirm that.
The entire team is bad offensively in the playoffs especially the PP.
Has Marner had some disappointing series, of course, but so has everyone else on the team yet haters like you ignore that.

Last edited:

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Everyone on the Leafs is less effective in the playoffs because the rules change.
Marner is usually very good defensively in the playoffs and the numbers confirm that.
The entire team is bad offensively in the playoffs especially the PP.
Has Marner had some disappointing series, of course, but so has everyone else on the team yet haters like you ignore that.
I though golf was a good way to relieve stress and relax..I guess not..lighten up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad