Player Discussion Marner

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
What money player won in the past change anything about what they are...

especially with Nylander who now winning 11,5M...
Nylander will begin playing for that $11.5mm next week.

It is good to know you won't hold him accountable for that contract.

As you said:
1-Who care about how much they was winning money, that changing absolutly nothing of what they did on the ice?!?!

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
That’s interesting given how key he was for two of our goals. One no-look pass on the money to set up AM34, and another key battle won to keep possession and get it to Matthews who made a sweet play to get to to JT. Those two goals don’t happen if not for Marner. I guess you must have missed those.
Yes, one lucky pass to Matthews and one excellent play by Matthews got him two assists.

In not much more than half the ice time Nylander had three goals, and you might admit that without him, none of those goals would have happened.

• Haha
Reactions: ACC1224

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
every hockey can make good play, good shot or good pass... The difference between depht player and elite player is the rate at wich they are able to make those play.

I'm sure there are tonnes of good plays made every game.

There are not as many Ovechkins, Stamkos, ... and Matthews around to finish those plays.

Oates, Backstrom, marner benefit.

Make those same passes to Engvall and ...

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
every hockey can make good play, good shot or good pass... The difference between depht player and elite player is the rate at wich they are able to make those play.
I'd say as important is the ratio of good plays to bad plays.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Marner in mid season form has never been the problem. No one has ever been pushed out of a shinny game.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
I'm sure there are tonnes of good plays made every game.

There are not as many Ovechkins, Stamkos, ... and Matthews around to finish those plays.

Oates, Backstrom, marner benefit.

Make those same passes to Engvall and ...

they are not a ton of playmaker doing it more than backstrom, marner, thornton

Like ovy, matthews and cie benefit of backstrom, marner and cie...

Jonathan Cheechoo already got 56 goal and won maurice richard trophy playing alongside. Did Thornton benefit of Cheechoo or tue reverse?

put Matthews, ovy and whatever with engval and they don't score as much...

Great player will still be great player but for surw if you put 2 great player together, you will get better result...Its true for marner, true for Matthews and true for everybody...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad