Marner Predictions - What Happens Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What Happens With Marner Now

• Total voters

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
I have heard this theory more than once.

I don't think anyone can prove it, but I am quite certain that we post among player agents, players or their family and staff. It has to be, the extent and who we don't know.

It's a hockey centric site sheltered from X drama and anonymous so it makes sense for Jr's and players cutting their teeth wanting to see what the raw fan level perception is of them is, if only for curiosities sake.

Journalists mine these forums for talking points. Lots of people bring up interesting things here. I remember a bunch of us talking about the Leafs problems leading to a lost generation of Leafs fans and within 48hrs I think Dregger was talking about that. Seen a lot of that.

It seems more likely than the alternative. It would be weirder if none of them were here.

I also think that it applies twice for people talking hockey for a living.

Not to mention I had a similar experience watching Dangle podcast post postseason. No evidence, but it felt like they were re-hashing what was discussed here close to verbatim.

Reactions: thewave

RunItBackAgain

“We were right there”
Oct 14, 2021
What is 3 points in 7 playoff games? Amazing or horrible for a player making 10.9M and asking for more next year. Just curious. How about a 16 goal/82 game pace across 57 playoff games? Amazing or horrible?

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
Ugh, here we go. Whatever man, we have the audio thank God. We’ll see next week.
No, my speculation is speculation, and facts are facts. You just sometimes mix them up and have trouble accepting the latter.
Quite frankly, who he's talking to is pretty irrelevant anyway. If it reflects poorly on anyone (and it doesn't, really), it would be Nylander.

Facts are facts is a catchphrase all of you had to use? Yes, facts are indeed facts. your opinions on the other hand are not. Hope it's clear now.

This is Mitch prediction thread, stop trying to sh*t on Nylander in order to prompt Mitch. One plays with whomever, the other one failed to crack 100 points playing with 70 goal scorer.

That's something special, a fact.

Last edited:

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
TRADE MARNER

Just getting in my daily rep, like this savage.

1331660438_bike_wheelie_bench_pressing.gif

God bless you, good Sir.

Could Mitch sponge off this savage? I've read somewhere that he sponges stuff.

Also #untradable

• Haha
Reactions: HamiltonNHL

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
Why does Marner have these defenders and no one else does? These people have to be paid or literally Paul, right?

I mean people like players but these few posters are on another level I have never seen for anyone else.

It is more prevalent in contract years.

I think that we'll hear about it from Paul in his book once Mitch hangs them. It's the combination of his PR team and Mitch Marners style of hockey, kill momentum in order to improve your possession metrics, and give away pucks to the opposition goalie with 0% chance for rebound or scoring. They don't call him advanced stat darling for nothing.

There will be a documentary about his expected goals per 60 and his PR team one day. :DD

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
actually true. I have big changes to reflect this reality.

TRADE MARNER DITCH MITCH

Just getting in my daily rep, like this savage.

1331660438_bike_wheelie_bench_pressing.gif

A simple calculation shows you, the Leafs already paid Mitch buttloads millions of $$$. They don't owe him any other favors.

Sit him till he waves, and recoup what you can.

Edit:
Technically Leafs owe him $750,000 for the upcoming season, out of $65,418,000 RFA contract. Enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: ToneDog

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
Leading the team in points?

How? @Dekes For Days

Auto like lie about Mitch that makes him look less pathetic? Strange from someone talking about facts being facts.

1​
Auston Matthews
26​
F
5​
1​
3​
4​
2​
Max Domi
28​
F
7​
1​
3​
4​
3​
Tyler Bertuzzi
28​
F
7​
1​
3​
4​
4​
William Nylander
27​
F
4​
3​
0​
3​
5​
Matthew Knies
21​
F
7​
2​
1​
3​
6​
Mitchell Marner
26​
F
7​
1​
2​
3​

Mitch wasn't leading anything with his 3 points. Solid 6th place.

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
How? @Dekes For Days

Auto like lie about Mitch that makes him look less pathetic? Strange from someone talking about facts being facts.

1​
Auston Matthews
26​
F
5​
1​
3​
4​
2​
Max Domi
28​
F
7​
1​
3​
4​
3​
Tyler Bertuzzi
28​
F
7​
1​
3​
4​
4​
William Nylander
27​
F
4​
3​
0​
3​
5​
Matthew Knies
21​
F
7​
2​
1​
3​
6​
Mitchell Marner
26​
F
7​
1​
2​
3​

Mitch wasn't leading anything with his 3 points. Solid 6th place.

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Surely you are smarter than this post.

He referenced his career at the end of his post.

Marner is leading the team in points over the timeframe of his career.

This is not rocket science.

Your chart also has him tied for 4th in points with Nylander and Knies.

Third in 5v5 points per 60 and tied for third in ES points.

Neat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad