Marner Predictions - What Happens Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What Happens With Marner Now

• Total voters

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Imho you should be worried, very worried.
Yeah I'm afraid that evil guy might be right about something just this once.

I hope Marner turns into a playoff beast this spring, and stays a playoff beast for years to come. I know the odds of that happening aren't exactly good but if you're gonna dream, dream big right? Imagine if that actually happened, I don't have the words to express how big a surprise that would be.

• Haha
Reactions: HolyCrap and mikeyz

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013

I hope Marner turns into a playoff beast this spring, and stays a playoff beast for years to come. I know the odds of that happening aren't exactly good but if you're gonna dream, dream big right? Imagine if that actually happened, I don't have the words to express how big a surprise that would be.
The Marner fanboys on here would be tripping over themselves saying “I told you so” to us.

They would also have to likely change their underwear 4 times in the process. Once anfter each word in “I told you so”. Lol.

I wouldn’t really blame them though. Because for Marner to be a playoff warrior and beast, it would take a miracle from Michael Landon/Jonathan Smith and Victor French/Mark Gordon for that to happen. (Let’s see how many people get that reference) Lol.

But, let’s be honest. It’s not going to happen.

Reactions: HolyCrap
Jul 10, 2003
KW

If he were to have a great playoffs and sign an extension, perhaps he could return to year 3 form due to no longer focusing on self preservation/playing for contracts. I bet Marner wants this done now, well before the playoffs, first round of playoffs with no contract will be too much pressure for him, we all know it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad