Prospect Info: Marlies/Prospects Thread - It's finally puckdrop, baby!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Would just give Lennox and Edmonds some games at this point. Don't really see the need for Redmond with Woll returning once Campbell is back.
We don't have a single goalie with AHL experience. Giving the reins to two ECHL goalies in Redmond/D'Agostini is at least a little safer than Lennox/Edmonds/Link with zero pro games combined

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
What is Moore’s record with the Marlies? Didn’t they start playing worse the second Keefe went to the leafs?

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
What is Moore’s record with the Marlies? Didn’t they start playing worse the second Keefe went to the leafs?
Don't have the record, but McLean took over for a few games. They went around .500 maybe a bit over. Once Moore came, it was free fall pretty much instantly. It's why I feel Moore is coaching for his job especially since Growlers coach Snowden is deserving of a promotion

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver
Looks like it. Odd
Nice finish on his goal, but he doesn’t look particularly good in my mind. Has looked pretty weak on the puck. I think he’s fell over 20 times tonight. Maybe the coach was getting tired of it. Still see his skill shine through, but his on the puck strength is noticeably bad tonight. Maybe it’s just me

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
I was pretty disappointed with how often he'd throw his team under the bus last season. That's all I remember.

Wow I didn’t know he threw them under the bus regularly.. They were a great team under Keefe. I don’t know much about Moore but from what I’ve seen and heard so far I’m not a fan at all

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Nice finish on his goal, but he doesn’t look particularly good in my mind. Has looked pretty weak on the puck. I think he’s fell over 20 times tonight. Maybe the coach was getting tired of it. Still see his skill shine through, but his on the puck strength is noticeably bad tonight. Maybe it’s just me
No I think you are on to something, but I think a lot of it is just adjusting to a better league. He's still creating which is good.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Moore might need to bench Kivihalme-Hollowell. Both have been atrocious, and Rosen-Liljegren + Rubins-Duszak have been significantly better.

Reactions: stickty111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad