Prospect Info: Marlies/Prospects Thread - It's finally puckdrop, baby!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
AHL gave it to Brazeau from Brooks & Rosen.

I wouldn't be surprised if Robby touched it and they take away Rosen's assist though.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Robertson't playmaking has taken a nice step which is a good sign. His trademark is the shot but a dual threat would make him tough to stop. Moore getting him PK time is a positive.

That would look great in our top 6, dual threat players playing with other dual threat players would take some defending

No keying in one "the guy" that way

Man Liljegren looks good, it seems bloody unfair he won't get an opportunity without major injury troubles

Reactions: stickty111

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Does the AHL typically review that type of thing?
Every time. It's the one thing AHL is ahead of NHL in. I remember a play 2 years ago, and they changed the scoring play 2 days later. Thats rare where they took time but they got it right.

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
-Robertson could easily have 2 or 3 points
-Liljegren looks like an absolute stud #1 AHL dman
-DAgostini looks very solid
-Nobody has looked bad at all

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
That would look great in our top 6, dual threat players playing with other dual threat players would take some defending

Man Liljegren looks good, it seems bloody unfair he won't get an opportunity without major injury troubles
It makes you unpredictable. Take away someone's strength, it's okay I will use the other tool.
Lilly deserves NHL time but unless a RHD gets hurt, probably not happening. It's fine though. He can just continue to dominate.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I think it's a mistake to keep Liljegren (and Robertson) on the Marlies for much longer. Bad habits can creep into your game if you're playing at a level that's too easy for you. Young players need to be challenged to keep growing

Reactions: stickty111

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017

I just hope we don't see two NHL guys get hurt and Marincin actually gets NHL games over Liljegren.

He's earned a look. Certainly as much as Sandin has. Maybe moreso with his two way play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad