Marlies GDT: Marlies Calder Cup Champions!!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I like Dermott, but I don't think he should be a PP quarterback quite yet. he has to improve his shot. Liljegren and Rielly are probably going to be the guys for the next decade

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
we could replace him with Keefe probably. he has the Marlies play pretty well for the most part. Either way, Smith has to go

DJ Smith absolutely SUCKS! Guys knows only play if it doesn't work he cant think of anything new. I'd rather Keefe continue to be in the headcoaching role with the Marlies for one more season and develop some more talent; and then transition to the assistant coach with the Leafs; and if Leafs get bounced in the first round again then replace Babcock as head coach

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Marchment shouldn't have done that, but that was embellishment. He gave him a slash to the knee pads and the guy flinches...

Crap like that has been happening all day. Worse than that.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I always come away impressed with Lilys defense and positioning whenever I watch him play, seems pretty tough for an 18 year old playing in the AHL too.

He looks like a gem.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Lol everyone of the Marlies penalties could have been avoided. Just dumb play after dumb play..

And now this one costs them finally. Wake the f*** up.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
a lot think aaltonen can be our 4c next season but man first 2 games of the finals, hes been invisible

nice to see that lilly at 19 looks just as good as any of our D playing right now, the other 5 making a lot worse decisions than him

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
moore's a bit small, hands and shot are okay...but dam hes got elite speed and skating, some of best wheels in the ahl

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Glad Marchment is throwing his weight around, tired of all the Texas players taking shots at the Marlies behind the scenes.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
when your up, maybe you wanna sit your rookie in liljegren but down with a few min left, i would play him and tell him to jump into every rush

Reactions: TheGoldenJet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad