Marlies GDT: Marlies Calder Cup Champions!!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
It's almost hard to single anyone out, everyone's playing so well in their role. Johnsson and Sparks are superstars at this level, though.
yeah the whole team is great, but I think you have to single out Sparks and Johnsson for being so good. They really are superstars at this level as you said, and it's really awesome to watch them

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Babcock is smiling and saying "see Johnsson is really good" Babcock's developmental approach is pretty amazing. He deserves a lot of credit for Johnsson

Leaffan1991

Oct 22, 2016
Canada
Way to go marlies!!
Johnsson is on another level in these playoffs, wow!
Sparks should be our backup next year.
Everybody is firing on all cylinders it’s awesome to watch

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
don't forget about Grundstrom and Marincin too both have been pretty good.

All the games that I've watched Marincin has been pretty good at supressing shots and even shot attempts
yeah Grundstrom is also pretty fantastic. he'll be an NHLer. Marincin isn't my favorite, but he's been strong too

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Babcock is smiling and saying "see Johnsson is really good" Babcock's developmental approach is pretty amazing. He deserves a lot of credit for Johnsson
HAHAHAHA the Babcult is really trying to give Babcock the credit for Johnsson, my loooord

More like Dubas is saying to Babcock "SEE! We should've had Johnsson in over Komarov since game 40 instead of waiting until Komarov got injured to give him a chance"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad