Marlies GDT: Marlies Calder Cup Champions!!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Yes he does. Just like how that one poster keeps shots at Babcock in a Marlies thread, when there is no reason for that nonsense
Johnsson is amazing. Babcock is a big reason why.
the biggest reasons for Johnsson being this good are Johnsson himself and the Marlies team + coaching staff. Babcock is really not responsible for his development at all

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
HAHAHAHA the Babcult is really trying to give Babcock the credit for Johnsson, my loooord

More like Dubas is saying to Babcock "SEE! We should've had Johnsson in over Komarov since game 40 instead of waiting until Komarov got injured to give him a chance"

Hahahaha the Babhate group is bringing up Babcock in a Marlies thread. Wow.
More like Babcock is saying to the players blameless fans, see "Johnsson needed some time in the AHL, and now is a star at this level" Thank you Mike:)

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
More like Babcock is saying to the players blameless fans, see "Johnsson needed some time in the AHL, and now is a star at this level" Thank you Mike:)
You're literally the first person in this thread to bring up Babcock. Truly embarrassing. I'm not arguing with someone this lost.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Back to back sweeps, **** yeah

A dominant first line, depth for days underneath it and 3 fantastic D pairs with a quality starter will take you a bloody long way

Johnsson being a golden God does hurt either

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
the biggest reasons for Johnsson being this good are Johnsson himself and the Marlies team + coaching staff. Babcock is really not responsible for his development at all
And the biggest reason why Leafs fans are terrible analysts, is because they are so insecure against a person that they bring him in conversations that dont have anything to do with him.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
And the biggest reason why Leafs fans are terrible analysts, is because they are so insecure against a person that they bring him in conversations that dont have anything to do with him.
well I didn't, so there's that. You should be secure enough that you don't leap to fantasies to defend Babcock

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Sorry for your pain, but based on Johnsson's great play, Babcock seems pretty smart.

I don't even have to say anything. @MR4 just lays out everything perfectly below

HAHAHAHA the Babcult is really trying to give Babcock the credit for Johnsson, my loooord

More like Dubas is saying to Babcock "SEE! We should've had Johnsson in over Komarov since game 40 instead of waiting until Komarov got injured to give him a chance"

Reactions: MR4

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
You're literally the first person in this thread to bring up Babcock. Truly embarrassing. I'm not arguing with someone this lost.
Wrong smart looker, Promiseland takes shots everytime Johnsson does well. Truly embarassing that you believe Marincin should be in the NHL(how do you like them apples?)
Im not arguing with someone this lost.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017

We all knew that it would take Johnsson playing 3x better than Komarov for Babcock to reluctantly decide to pencil him in to the Leafs lineup. That is the way Babcock rolls. The very fact that was put in over Komarov told anyone who knows hockey how good Johnson actually is and can be.

Reactions: PromisedLand

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

But is Johnsson a "Man"?

:sarcasm:

:laugh:

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Congrats to the Marlies. They will win the Calder Cup. They don't make mistakes. Extremely polished team. I sense that Lou is going to be coming after Sparks in the off-season.
Thanks. Sparks is great and the Islanders need goaltending, but hopefully Dubas will be able to use his experience as Marlies GM to keep Sparks here

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Marincin may not make the Leafs, but he deserves credit for being a big part of this calder run.

I still have hope for Marincin; he could be a late bloomer. The "tank" season he was terrific with Rielly as a top pair. I think he just lacks self-confidence; he needs to get his head in the game and believe in his abilities; he will be fine IMO

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I dont even have to say anything that has to bring Babcock into everything.
Sorry your favorite goalie failed in game 7. Oh right Babcock's fault:sarcasm:

no u are right; Freddie told babcock to ice Marleau-Marner and sit Plek/Kadri on the bench for the defensive zone face-off in a 4 on 4 situation

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Congrats to the Marlies. They will win the Calder Cup. They don't make mistakes. Extremely polished team. I sense that Lou is going to be coming after Sparks in the off-season.

That is HIGHLY unlikely.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
We all knew that it would take Johnsson playing 3x better than Komarov for Babcock to reluctantly decide to pencil him in to the Leafs lineup. That is the way Babcock rolls. The very fact that was put in over Komarov told anyone who knows hockey how good Johnson actually is and can be.

This is fair. Its just annoying that one poster has to bring Babcock into this thread. Some posters agendas against him are cringe worthy.
But yeah im the "insecure one"

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
no u are right; Freddie told babcock to ice Marleau-Marner and sit Plek/Kadri on the bench for the defensive zone face-off in a 4 on 4 situation

No you are right. Babcock told Freddy to be terrible half the series, and told him to callapse in game 7.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki

Spark's is still unproven and things can get a little hectic in the crease at times so I've got doubts about him going to the Islanders

I think he may be the Leafs backup though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad