Mark Stone: People want to see the Golden Knights crash and burn

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Stones career has been devasted by repeat injuries, we need to have sympathy for him,

Nah, f*** him. I watched him assault Tyler Bozak and injure him in what was most definitely not a hockey play. It was a scumbag move and I hope he continues to experience problems in his career.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
Who is he referring to by "people putting a bullseye on their backs"? Does he expect opposing fans and other teams to root for the LGN?

Reactions: Chainshot

Sentinel

May 26, 2009
New Jersey
www.vvinenglish.com
Actually, common sense tells us that they probably broke the rules but they didn't get caught, which is a completely different story.

And no matter what you say, you cannot convince me that year after year soo many players (not only on VGK) are too injured to play on the last day of the season but suddenly healthy the next day. It is statistically impossible for them to sync their recovery time soo perfectly. And if some of those players were ready to come back just few days earlier, their teams broke the rules but got away with it.

And when on one team it happens two years in a row with the same player, somethings is fishy. Really fishy.
"Fishy" is not admissible in any court except the Court of Public Opinion. If they got away with it, good for them.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
"Fishy" is not admissible in any court except the Court of Public Opinion. If they got away with it, good for them.
Again, getting away with something is not the same thing as being inocent.

And the funny thing is that getting away with something is what often puts a target on their back.
But I get it, they are just inocent victims, poor Vegas.....

Reactions: Viqsi

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Vegas has quickly become a heel of a franchise. Fans should just embrace it.

Never understood why some fans want to be liked by those from other teams/towns

Reactions: La Bamba

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
One of the best franchises in the NHL and it’s in a great market for both home and away fans.

D1az

Oct 29, 2009
Finland
I absolutely loved them during and after their first unexpected and amazing season, with a crew of castaway players and expectations to be at the bottom.
The LTIR-cheating put me off a lot and dislike came when they seemed to have that as part of their culture and tactics.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I don't dislike Vegas fans, but I hate that the Golden Knights have became a team that aren't loyal to their players since expansion. You could say it's all just a business but the Kraken have way more players from their expansion season than Vegas did in their third season. Oh, and way more goaltenders let alone one of the best of all-time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad