Player Discussion Marco Rossi

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
That’s fine. I don’t have a problem if they keep Rossi in the top 6. But I expect Yurov to make his way to a scoring line rather fast. Maybe they put Ek father back on the third line:

Kaprizov-Rossi-Zucc
Boldy-Yurov-Xhgren
Khusnutdinov-Eriksson Ek-Hartman
Foligno-Gaudreau-Lauko
Trenin

That’s a pretty deep forward group.
you forgot Boeser! The Wild have said they have a couple players identified for Free Agency already, Boeser to Wild is about as automatic as Vanek to Wild was

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Doesn't mean it always has to.
Agreed. However, Foligno/Trenin/Hartman/Gaudreau are locked in through at least the 26-27 season. A scoring 3rd line with Rossi would need to look like Khusnutdinov-Rossi-Hartman. Speed, playmaking, finishing. I like that mix.
you forgot Boeser! The Wild have said they have a couple players identified for Free Agency already, Boeser to Wild is about as automatic as Vanek to Wild was
100% view him as a target, but did not include players outside the organization. He would take Ewgren's spot if he is signed. Ehgren down to 3LW. Khusnutdinov to 4C.

Kap-Rossi-Zucc
Boldy-Yurov-Boeser
Yougren-Eriksson Ek-Hartman
Foligno-Khusnutdinov-Trenin
Gaudreau

It would be crazy if they signed Boeser and traded Rossi because they "couldn't afford to keep him" (or whatever they will say).

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Agreed. However, Foligno/Trenin/Hartman/Gaudreau are locked in through at least the 26-27 season. A scoring 3rd line with Rossi would need to look like Khusnutdinov-Rossi-Hartman. Speed, playmaking, finishing. I like that mix.
I don't consider Hartman to the same as the other 3, and I'd be eyeballing Ohgren or Heidt for that LW spot.

100% view him as a target, but did not include players outside the organization. He would take Ewgren's spot if he is signed. Ehgren down to 3LW. Khusnutdinov to 4C.

Kap-Rossi-Zucc
Boldy-Yurov-Boeser
Yougren-Eriksson Ek-Hartman
Foligno-Khusnutdinov-Trenin
Gaudreau

It would be crazy if they signed Boeser and traded Rossi because they "couldn't afford to keep him" (or whatever they will say).
If we bridge Rossi at $5M next year and Khusnutdinov at $2M, we'll have ~$6.5M to spend depending on any overages this year, leaving ~$1M in space.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I don't consider Hartman to the same as the other 3, and I'd be eyeballing Ohgren or Heidt for that LW spot.

If we bridge Rossi at $5M next year and Khusnutdinov at $2M, we'll have ~$6.5M to spend depending on any overages this year, leaving ~$1M in space.
So like Heidt-Rossi-Hartman? That is good in my books. Ohgren-Rossi-Hartman might have too much of a shooter lean to it lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad