Player Discussion Marco Rossi

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
lots of players have a 2nd year slump , while i don't think this will happen for rossi (i feel hes on a mission) if not on the 1st line i would expect a slight drop.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I'm not married. But I will try to repeat everything I say to my current girlfriend for the next couple of months. If we get married it's your fault. ;-)

This sounds like a something that you start doing as a tiktok series.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I'm not married. But I will try to repeat everything I say to my current girlfriend for the next couple of months. If we get married it's your fault. ;-)
Knowing the almost nothing I know about your relationship, I'm sure it'll go great.

This is not relationship advice and I am not a registered relationship advisor or councilor.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
With a beautiful bag like that on your head, I can totally get why your wife loves you.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
And that's probably why you have to repeat every word you say, the bag muffles your voice.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Knowing the almost nothing I know about your relationship, I'm sure it'll go great.

This is not relationship advice and I am not a registered relationship advisor or councilor.
Baghead - Certified Relationship Advisor

I like the sound of that :laugh:

All it takes is ~$4 + shipping to get a certified sticker.

1723238515496.png

relationship advisor is basically the same thing as freak, right?

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
lots of players have a 2nd year slump , while i don't think this will happen for rossi (i feel hes on a mission) if not on the 1st line i would expect a slight drop.

I think the biggest thing for Rossi is getting him more consistent playing time in better offensive situations (better linemates, more offensive zone starts, and PP time). On Rossi's end, he has to do a better job of not just being a guy who makes smart/safe plays, drives possession, and wins perimeter battles but a guy who takes the puck into or creates higher-quality scoring chances. He's a great 3rd player on a skill line right now who does little things that don't show up in the scoring sheet and eventually lead to situations that lead to offense. He needs to be the one that can more directly create some of those chances. Now, to the extent that he doesn't improve in that area... to me that skillset plays up with better linemates. I'm not confident that Rossi will get this opportunity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad