Recalled/Assigned: Marco Kasper - Emergency Recall

Tetsuo

Boss of a Pile of Rubble
Apr 11, 2018
Michigan
Marco thy Messiah

please save us!

Hopefully he plays 3rd line

I'd rather lose with Kasper, Johansson, Wallinder, Mazur then lose with Putrid Petry and Gustafsshit
The biggest indictment against Yzerman is the fact that we're still saying the same thing after 5 plus years of his tenure.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Over or under playing 9 minutes in his first game in Detroit this season.
Apparently hes playing PP and PK, with third line center duties. I would bet he plays closer to 16 or 17 pretty easily.
already like that line. Kasper waking up Ras and finally chance for Berggren to show his skills
Yeah if Kasper can be his normal pest self, he might drag Ras into the fight with him a bit and see the side of him that plays better generally

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I wasn't aware that Copp had ever been skating. :naughty:
LOL. I still think Kasper can use more time in GR, but if he's replacing Copp, then I can't complain.

Anyways, what are the lines if Copp, Motte, and Fish are all out?

Raz/Kasper/Burger? Or has Tank been demoted yet? And doesn't that still leave the team with 11 forwards? Call up Mazur? Anyone know the practice lines?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
LOL. I still think Kasper can use more time in GR, but if he's replacing Copp, then I can't complain.

Anyways, what are the lines if Copp, Motte, and Fish are all out?

Raz/Kasper/Burger? Or has Tank been demoted yet? And doesn't that still leave the team with 11 forwards? Call up Mazur? Anyone know the practice lines?
Not only Copp he could easily replace half of the team

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Apparently hes playing PP and PK, with third line center duties. I would bet he plays closer to 16 or 17 pretty easily.

Yeah if Kasper can be his normal pest self, he might drag Ras into the fight with him a bit and see the side of him that plays better generally
I'll take that bet.

cjm502

Holy Jumpin!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
I predict Kasper will go 2+1 over the next 3 games while bringing energy and doing well on the PK before getting sent back down to make room for Motte or a swap with Watson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad