Recalled/Assigned: Marco Kasper - Emergency Recall

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Over or under playing 9 minutes in his first game in Detroit this season.
Apparently hes playing PP and PK, with third line center duties. I would bet he plays closer to 16 or 17 pretty easily.
already like that line. Kasper waking up Ras and finally chance for Berggren to show his skills
Yeah if Kasper can be his normal pest self, he might drag Ras into the fight with him a bit and see the side of him that plays better generally

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I wasn't aware that Copp had ever been skating. :naughty:
LOL. I still think Kasper can use more time in GR, but if he's replacing Copp, then I can't complain.

Anyways, what are the lines if Copp, Motte, and Fish are all out?

Raz/Kasper/Burger? Or has Tank been demoted yet? And doesn't that still leave the team with 11 forwards? Call up Mazur? Anyone know the practice lines?

Reactions: SoupNazi

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
LOL. I still think Kasper can use more time in GR, but if he's replacing Copp, then I can't complain.

Anyways, what are the lines if Copp, Motte, and Fish are all out?

Raz/Kasper/Burger? Or has Tank been demoted yet? And doesn't that still leave the team with 11 forwards? Call up Mazur? Anyone know the practice lines?
Not only Copp he could easily replace half of the team

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Apparently hes playing PP and PK, with third line center duties. I would bet he plays closer to 16 or 17 pretty easily.

Yeah if Kasper can be his normal pest self, he might drag Ras into the fight with him a bit and see the side of him that plays better generally
I'll take that bet.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
I predict Kasper will go 2+1 over the next 3 games while bringing energy and doing well on the PK before getting sent back down to make room for Motte or a swap with Watson.

I hope we see Kasper do that. But I'm also expecting he gets sent down even if he plays like a meaner version of prime Zetterberg.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
This is a wrong move. Neither Yzerman nor Lalonde have the slightest idea what they are.
I guess I am one of the very few on this board who thinks so.

However, on the main board, a big majority of the posters think that yzerplan is not so great after all. Some think it might be bad.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Cup run starts now.

Lol, seriously though if this kid pushes the team to playoff contention, I'm ready to just give him the C next year.

Last edited:

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Yeah, it'll be awesome to see both Kasper and Raz get their heads caved in during the same game. You have to be delusional to think either can fight.

I predict Kasper will go 2+1 over the next 3 games while bringing energy and doing well on the PK before getting sent back down to make room for Motte or a swap with Watson.
It'll take Kasper a dozen games to score 2 goals. That isn't his strong point. If he gets 3 points, it'll all be assists, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The reason why the second line sucks is because Compher can't drive the play.

Cup run starts now.

Lol, seriously though if this kid pushes the team to playoff contention, I'm ready to just give him the C next year.
If the kid can get this team into the playoffs, I will literally kiss his ass. Considering the point differential in the losses, I doubt I'll be giving any rim jobs this season.

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
1 things for certain if we win or play well, lalonde will surely b changing lines 4 the following game

Yeah, it'll be awesome to see both Kasper and Raz get their heads caved in during the same game. You have to be delusional to think either can fight.

didnt read it as a literal fight, but more physical engagement in puk battles n finishing checks

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
This is a wrong move. Neither Yzerman nor Lalonde have the slightest idea what they are.

However, on the main board, a big majority of the posters think that yzerplan is not so great after all. Some think it might be bad.
That thread is not a healthy discussion, just trolling.

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
I'd rather they give him someone with a little more scoring pizzazz on the wing than Rasmussen. There are 3 setup guys on that line with no one to set up for the goal.

Maybe bump Debrincat down to third line -- he wasn't playing at a first-line pace in the last game. But he's a RW...Maybe Tarasenko instead of Ras.

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Sugar-free Rock Star
May 11, 2023

The people on the main board are invested in the Wings failing. They want Yzerman to not succeed because they hear so much about how good he is.

I honestly could not possibly value any less what fans of other teams think about what Yzerman does.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
That thread is not a healthy discussion, just trolling.

I've figured out that a portion of the people there are rooting for him to fail now that he doesn't have the "no state tax advantage."

The rest of it I still don't understand. People are more focused on the moves a rebuilding team with Yzerman than a perennial playoff failure like the Leafs. Or an underachieving rebuild like the Sabres.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Lol good reading skills. Dragging someone into the fight doesn't literally mean they're going to be dropping the gloves. Do you really think I meant Kasper would be fighting someone, grab Rasmussen and drag him into the fight with him at the same time.

I mean, I literally say he's going to be playing like a pest and that should rile Ras up a bit to where he plays better. That should be obvious to anyone reading that post

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
:laugh:

Yeah when it's coming from a bunch of internet forum users, it's must be true. How ever in the real world, not one legit name in the NHL circles have criticized the Yzerplan, not one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad