Recalled/Assigned: Marco Kasper - Emergency Recall

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
Really? Are you saying the Wings are a lock for a playoff spot after being completely outplayed in the first 5 games?

They've played so poorly that I'm now projecting Kasper to stay up with the club instead of getting sent back to GR. Whatever deficiencies he may have, he's still better than half the forwards if not more, and I think both Stevie and Lalonde are desperate to get into the playoffs. Mazur will probably still spend the season in GR unless there are serious injuries that takes a player out for more than a month.

Anyways, would it make you guys feel better if I said historically mediocre? LOL.

Completely, as in absolutely? How does a team win 2 of their first 5 in such a manner of absolute suckiness?

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
I'm saying there has to be a cap dump in order to trade for a roster player. Not saying it's a wise move to trade at all. You gotta read the post I'm responding to.

You can totally misinterpret someone by jumping into a conversation without reading the whole thing.

Yep. Unsure why the sky is falling for so many, but a blockbuster trade isn't happening anytime soon, and not likely to occur at all.

This team was never said to be dominant in 24-25. Their goal is realistic. Gain the #8 spot in a very tough Eastern Conference. For this to occur, they will need 95-98 points. For this to occur, they need the scorers to score (Raymond, Cat, Kane, Larkin, Tarasenko), the D to tighten up and for Talbot to have a .905% or better year.

Kasper - I like his style, but he wasn't exactly a show shopper in Nashville. He isn't the savior and Lalonde was to play lock down D. I have little doubt, he believes this is best done with veteran forwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad