GDT: Maple Leafs vs Boston Bruins 7 PM CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Hope Nylander gets a call-up around March. Or even brown when he's healthy. Just giving them time now and letting them adjust to the game, I really feel like we'll be a strong team next year if we end up getting stamkos as well :D

JVR - Stamkos - Brown
XXX - Nylander - Kadri
Komarov - Bozak - Marner

:D

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Hope Nylander gets a call-up around March. Or even brown when he's healthy. Just giving them time now and letting them adjust to the game, I really feel like we'll be a strong team next year if we end up getting stamkos as well :D

JVR - Stamkos - Brown
XXX - Nylander - Kadri
Komarov - Bozak - Marner

:D

I would not risk bringing Nylander up to the NHL this season. :shakehead

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
We would be in the playoffs right now with Brown, Nylander and Marner, but yawn, we are rebuilding.

I think one more dose of Mark Hunter this draft year and we should just start being a playoff team and getting playoff experience.

OvenMittz*

We would be in the playoffs right now with Brown, Nylander and Marner, but yawn, we are rebuilding.

I think one more dose of Mark Hunter this draft year and we should just start being a playoff team and getting playoff experience.

do you like bubbles?

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
What happens if we sign Stamkos and call up Nylander? Who moves to the wing? Kadri?

Stamkos
Nylander
Bozak
Kadri

Guessing Kadri reverts back to the wing as one of Stamkos's signing conditions is probably him wanting to play center

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
falling down is the key to scoring... why didn't clarkson become a 50 goal scorer here?

Because scoring wasn't in the basket of intangibles he brought with him from the Devils. :shakehead

Falling down was in the basket ad nauseam!

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
What happens if we sign Stamkos and call up Nylander? Who moves to the wing? Kadri?

Stamkos
Nylander
Bozak
Kadri

Guessing Kadri reverts back to the wing as one of Stamkos's signing conditions is probably him wanting to play center

Bozak is definitely moved before next season. And Nylander won't be thrown into a top 6 role right away if Kadri is still here.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I wonder if the Leafs will do something like "Beyond the B" (not the Blueprint - but like... how Beyond the B actually is). probably not, with Lou around but still.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Yea, i've noticed that too.. not much going. He's competing though, but having a rough night.

They are all playing hard but it's hard to do anything when you have to spend your shift chasing down turnovers.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Man, in comparison, the Marlies look so much more fun to watch than this team. Kapanen's assist tonight must have been the confidence he gained from the WJC goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad